Union Bank SO 2021: Important Dates
The table below lists all of the Important dates and Events for the Union Bank of India SO 2021 Exam.
|Union Bank of India Notification Release Date||12th August 2021|
|Start of UBI SO 2021 Online Registration||12th August 2021|
|Last date of UBI SO 2021 Online Registration||3rd September 2021|
|Online Written Test||will be announced|
Union Bank SO Application Form 2021 Direct Link
The application link for Union Bank of India (UBI) Specialists Officers 2021 exam has been activated, and all interested applicants can now apply online for Assistant Manager, Senior Manager, and Manager positions. To appear for the Union Bank SO 2021 exam, applicants need to do online registrations. Below is a direct link to apply online for UBI SO Recruitment 2021.
Apply Online for Union Bank SO 2021 Recruitment, Direct Link!
Steps to Apply Online for Union Bank SO 2021 Exam
The application process for Specialist officer positions is divided into three stages: online registration, application fee payment, and document uploading. To apply for Union Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021, follow the guidelines outlined below.
- Visit Union Bank of India's official website @unionbankofindia.co.in or apply directly from the given link.
- Click on Career on the site, then on Current Recruitment, then on Specialist Officers Recruitment 2021-22.
- The online application form will appear on your screen if you select the option "Click here to Apply Online."
- Now select "Click here for New Registration" and carefully fill out the required information.
- After you've finished the registration process, go to the "Payment" tab and pay the appropriate fee.
- Image, signature, Left Thumb Impression, and other documents should be uploaded.
- After completing the application, save the Union Bank of India SO Recruitment Application form for future use.
Union Bank SO 2021 Exam: Application Fee
The application fees for UBI SO recruitment 2021 is listed in the tabular data below.
Important Points To Remember:
1) Scan the photograph, signature, and Left Thumb Impression ensuring that the photograph, signature, and thumb impression adhere to the required specifications as given under the Guideline for photograph, signature & Left Thumb Impression scan, and upload.
2) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process.
3) An application that has been submitted cannot be withdrawn, and fees that have been paid cannot be returned or put in reserve for any other examination or selection. As a result, before applying online for the position, the candidate must check that he or she meets all of the eligibility criteria and other requirements, including document possession, as stated in this notification.
4) Please note that all information provided by the applicant in the online application, such as name, post applied for, category, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, post-qualification experience, will be considered final.
5) No changes will be permitted after the application has been submitted. Furthermore, no request for the candidature to be considered in a category other than the one mentioned in the application will be allowed. The Bank will not be liable for any consequences resulting from incorrect/incomplete information in the application or failure to supply required/requisite information.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai!