The link to apply online for the posts is active now. You can apply online through the link shared below -
Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Notification 2018 PDF
TS Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
|Start Date of Online Registration for Staff Assistant & Assistant Manager||19th December 2018|
|Last date of Online Registration for Staff Assistant & Assistant Manager||5th January 2019|
|Tentative Online Examination Date of Staff Assistant & Assistant Manager||16th/17th February 2019|
Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd Vacancies
|District||Assistant Manager Post||Staff Assistant Post|
Eligibility Criteria for TS Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018
Age Eligibility Criteria (As on 01.09.2018) :
Age eligibility criteria is same for Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant Post which is given below :
- Above 18 years – Below 30 years.
- Candidates should have been born on or after 02.09.1988, but not later than 01.09.2000 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Eligibility Criteria (As on 01.09.2018) :
For Assistant Manager
1) Graduation in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks, or Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate marks.
2) Essential: Proficiency in Telugu language.
3) Knowledge of English is required.
For Staff Assistant
Any Graduate from a Recognized University.
1) Essential: Proficiency in Telugu language.
2) Knowledge of English is required.
- Selection procedure and exam pattern is similar for both the posts i.e. Assistant Manager & Staff Assistants. The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis following phases :
1) Online Test/Examination
- The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English.
1) Online Exam Pattern :
|Test Type||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test|
|Objective Test||Test of English language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Test of Reasoning||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability.||35||35||20 Minutes|
- Online Test/Examination will have a weightage of 100 marks.
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer).
- Interview will have a weightage of 12.5 marks.
|For SC/ST/PC/EXS (intimation charges)||Rs.250/-|
|For General/BC (application + intimation charges)||Rs.500/-|
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App