For clearing the TNSET Exam candidates must attempt Paper-1 and Paper-2. After clearing TNSET Exam candidates becomes eligible for Assistant Profesor in the state of Tamil Nadu. TNSET Paper 1 is for 100 marks Paper-2 is of 200 marks. Paper 1 is of 1 hour and Paper 2 is two hours. There is a gap of half hour in between both the papers.
Paper 1 of TNSET is common for all the candidates and Paper 2 of TNSET is based on the subject of Post-graduation of candidates. Below listed are the paper wise syllabus. Read this post now to download the TNSET 2021 Subject Wise Syllabus Pdf.
TNSET Exam Syllabus
TNSET Exam Syllabus for subjects and General Knowledge has been released. The papers are divided into two parts. Paper-1 is general studies and teaching aptitude and Paper-2 is subject-specific. Below find the details of the syllabus for the TNSET Exam. According to the official notification, the TNSET syllabus is the same as the UGC NET syllabus.
Paper 1 :
Unit-I Teaching Aptitude
- Learner’s characteristics
- Factors affecting teaching related to
- Methods of teaching in Institutions of higher learning
- Teaching Support System
- Evaluation Systems
Unit-II Research Aptitude
- Methods of Research
- Steps of Research.
- Thesis and Article writing
- Application of ICT in research
- Research ethics
- A passage of text is given. Questions are asked from the passage to be
- Effective communication
- Barriers to effective communication
- Mass-Media and Society
Unit-V Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
- Types of reasoning
- Number series, Letter series, Codes, and Relationships
- Mathematical Aptitude (Fraction, Time & Distance, Ratio, Proportion and
Percentage, Profit and Loss, Interest and Discounting, Averages, etc.)
Unit-VI Logical Reasoning
- Understanding the structure of arguments
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Venn diagram
- Indian Logic
- Structure and kinds of Anumana (inference), Vyapti (invariable relation),
Hetvabhasas (fallacies of inference).
Unit-VII Data Interpretation
- Sources, acquisition, and classification of Data.
- Quantitative and Qualitative Data.
- Graphical representation
- Data Interpretation.
- Data and Governance
Unit-VIII Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- ICT: General abbreviations and terminology.
- Basics of the Internet, Intranet, E-mail, Audio, and Video-conferencing.
- Digital initiatives in higher education.
- ICT and Governance
Unit-IX People, Development and Environment
- Development and environment
- Human and environment interaction
- Environmental issues
- Impacts of pollutants on human health
- Natural and energy resources
- Natural hazards and disasters
- Environmental Protection Act (1986), National Action Plan on Climate
Click on the link below to read the detailed syllabus.
TNSET Subject wise syllabus
Syllabus Pdf Here
|Paper 1||Download Pdf|
|Chemical Sciences||Download Pdf|
|Computer Science and Applications||Download Pdf|
|Earth Sciences||Download Pdf|
|Life Sciences||Download Pdf|
|Journalism and Mass Communication||Download Pdf|
|Mathematical Sciences||Download Pdf|
|Physical Sciences||Download Pdf|
|Physical Education||Download Pdf|
|Political Science||Download Pdf|
|Public Administration||Download Pdf|
|Library and Information Science||Download Pdf|
|Social Work||Download Pdf|
Click on the link given above to download the pdf for TNSET July 2021 exam detailed subject-wise syllabus.
We hope that the students who are applying for TNSET July 2021 will get to know about the detailed syllabus for the different subjects asked in the exam.
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep.
Sahi Prep hai to Life set hai!