TES Previous Year Cut-off Marks 2022
Beginning with TES of Indian Army, aspirants must appear for JEE mains. It is an eligibility criterion, along with marks average of 60 percent in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Math) in the 12th standard. In the following table we are sharing the previous year cutoff marks of Technical Entry Scheme of Indian Army.
|Year||Cut off Marks|
|TES 47 (Expected Cutoff)||75-85%|
|TES 46 (Expected Cutoff)||75-85%|
Factors Affecting Indian Army TES Cut Off 2022
Every year, the Indian Army TES Cut-Off marks changes because of many factors. On the basis of these factors, the cut-off marks is prepared. Candidates need to clear the cutoff marks in order to be shortlisted for the further recruitment process. Here are the major factors that are responsible for influencing the cut-off marks of the Indian Army TES:
- Number of Candidates applied for TES entry.
- Number of Vacancies
Steps to Download Indian Army TES Cut Off 2022
The above TES cut-off marks are the final cut-off marks, which implies that after everyone has applied, the Indian army will only call candidates who have passed this TES cut-off marks. If you do not have this much % in PCM (avg.), you may not be called for a TES SSB interview, while this is not a requirement and anyone with less than a percent can apply. Check the steps mentioned below to download the cut-off marks of the Indian Army TES Recruitment.
Step 1: Candidate have to visit the official website of the Indian Army.
Step 2: Now click on the Indian Army TES Cut Off Marks link.
Step 3: Download the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Cut Off Marks for future reference.
Selection Procedure for TES (10+2) of Indian Army 2022
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the cut percentage determined by the Rtg Dte.
- The shortlisted candidates will be notified of their selection centre allotment via e-mail or SMS.
- Once a Selection Centre is assigned, candidates will select their SSB dates on a first-come, first-served basis by signing on to the respective Selection Centre URLs forwarded via e-mail.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the Services Selection Board (SSB) in Bhopal, Bengaluru, or Allahabad. Interviews will begin in February or March of that particular year.
- The SSB interview lasts five days. Candidates are subjected to Psychological Tests, Group Tests, and an Interview throughout their time at SSB.
- On the first day, candidates will go through the stage I of the selection process. Only the most qualified individuals will be retained for the remainder of the exam. Candidates who do not pass stage I will be returned on the first day. Stage I consists of psychologically developed exams, such as intelligence tests.
- Successful candidates at the SSB will be subjected to medical exams that will span 3 to 5 days, excluding Sundays and gazetted holidays.
- Candidates who have been recommended by the SSB and have been confirmed medically fit will be appointed to training in the order of merit, based on the number of openings available.
- The final candidates will sign all of the Bonds/Certificates required for Cadets of the NDA admission under Al 53/78.
- Candidates who attend for the first time for an SSB interview for a certain type of commission would be entitled to AC III-tier to and fro train or bus fare, including reservation cum sleeper charges, within Indian limits. Candidates who apply for the same sort of commission on more than one occasion will not be eligible for a travel allowance.
Enroll in BYJU'S Exam Prep. online classes to prepare for the NDA & SSB interview in an efficient way. Online classes will help you to prepare from scratch for understanding the concepts of the exam. You can also check our Test Series Also, attempt which will help you to track your progress and enhance your speed & accuracy for the exam.
|Indian Army TES- 47 Recruitment 2022 Notification|
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App