Indian Navy MR Notification 2021: Important Dates
Types of Dates
Indian Navy MR Exam dates
Indian Navy MR Online Application Start Date
29 October 2021
Indian Navy MR Online Application Last Date
02 November 2021
Indian Navy MR Admit card Release Date
To Be Announced
Indian Navy MR Phase I Computer Based Examination
To Be Announced
Indian Navy MR Phase II Physical Fitness Test
To Be Announced
Indian Navy MR Phase III Medical Examination
To Be Announced
Indian Navy MR Eligibility Criteria 2021
The Indian Navy MR Job Profile has a series of eligibility requirements that must be met. Candidates applying for the position must have been born between April 1, 2002, and March 31, 2005, at the time of application.
The Indian Navy has not granted any age exemptions to any group, class, or category. To be eligible for the recruitment procedure, ambitious applicants for the Indian Navy MR must have a minimum educational qualification.
Candidates who have passed their Matriculation level (Class 10) examination from a recognized board approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, would be able to apply for the Indian Navy MR recruiting.
Candidates who are applying for the Indian Navy MR tests should ensure that they meet all of the Indian Navy MR Eligibility Age Limit requirements. The following are some of the eligibility requirements that candidates must meet:
- The aspiring candidates' age range should be between 17 and 20 years old.
- Citizens of India or Citizens of Bhutan/Nepal/Bangladesh with a valid certificate from the Indian government are eligible to apply for Indian Navy MR recruitment.
- Candidates who have completed their Matriculation (Class 10) examination from an Indian recognized board.
- The candidate's height should be at least 157 cms.
- Weight and chest size should be in proportion to one another.
- Chest expansion should be at least 5 cm.
- There should be no permanent tattoos on the candidates.
Indian Navy MR Application Form 2021
Unmarried male individuals are encouraged to apply for the position of Sailors for Matric Recruit with the Indian Navy. The application form for the Indian Navy MR batch of October 2021 has been issued. A total of 350 vacancies exist in the Indian Navy MR. Candidates will have to go through a three-phase selection procedure.
Candidates must first complete the Indian Navy MR application form before being able to download the Indian Navy MR Admit Card. The registration process for the recruitment process begins with the completion of the application form. Candidates who have not completed the Indian Navy MR application form or paid the application fee will not be allowed to proceed to the next stage of the recruiting process.
How to Apply Online for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021
Candidates who intend to apply for the Indian Navy MR can do so by following the steps outlined below:
- Step 1: Go to the Indian Navy official website or click on the direct link provided above.
- Step 2: Create an account by providing your email address and phone number. Please double-check that the IDs and phone numbers are both valid and active.
- Step 3: Log in with your username and password, then select the ‘Current Openings' option.
- Step 4: Look for Matric Recruit Sailors and click on Apply.
- Step 5: Complete the form and upload all required documents, making sure to review and double-check the information before clicking the Submit button. Ensure that the documents are sent in the correct format.
- Step 6: After completing the application, candidates must pay the application cost.
- Step 7: The application form is successfully sent in the next step. For future reference, save the application completion receipt.
Indian Navy MR Application Fee
When applying for the Indian Navy Matric Recruit Exam in April 2021, candidates will be asked to pay a fee. Depending on the category, the fees may differ. Payment for the application must be made via the internet. Candidates can pay with a credit card, a debit card, a net banking account, or a UPI account. Details about application fees can be found in the table below:
Rs 0/- (Free)
Documents Required for Indian Navy MR Application
The following are the various documents necessary for the Indian Navy MR application process:
- JPEG/JPG scanned copy of the photograph (maximum size 50kb).
- JPEG/JPG scanned copy of the handwriting declaration (maximum size 50kb)
- Signature scanned in JPEG/JPG format with a maximum size of 20kb.
- Thumb impression scanned in JPEG/JPG format with a maximum file size of 20kb.
Indian Navy MR 2021 Mode of Payment
After completing the Indian Navy MR application form, the money must be made. The payment must be made solely through the internet. Only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets are accepted as payment methods.
Indian Navy MR Application Form Correction 2021
Candidates can seek assistance from Indian Navy officials if they have any questions or concerns about the Indian Navy MR Application Form 2021. The following information will be beneficial.
Indian Navy officials
Directorate of Manpower Planning & Recruitment,
IHQ MoD (N),
Indian Navy MR Application Form Rejection
Candidates should read through these guidelines to prevent having their Indian Navy MR 2021 application form rejected. There are a number of things that can cause your Indian Navy MR exam application form to be unfit for the competition. If the information is not corrected, it will be printed on your Indian Navy MR Admit Card. You can go through them in more detail below:
- Candidates' images are hazy.
- Payment of application fees beyond the deadline will result in the non-issuance of an Admit Card.
- Incorrectly formatted documents have been uploaded.
- Incomplete or erroneous information on the application form or on the supporting papers.
- The falsified signatures or documents are uploaded.
Consider These Points When Filling Out the Indian Navy MR 2021 Application Form:
- When filling out the application form for the Indian Navy MR Test, aspirants must be cautious. This will make it easier for them to fill out their application forms. You will not have any problems if you remember the following.
- Applicants must submit their applications on time and pay the application cost.
- It is critical to include an accurate email address and phone number for communication reasons.
- Keep all of your documents in the formats that have been requested.
- The only verifiable proof will be considered.
- There should be not all any kind of falsification of data.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App