- This method of evaluation is used before program design or implementation.
- It is a method of assessing training programme value while the programme activities are being formed.
- Through this data is generated on the need for the programme and for further monitoring the programme.
- The purpose of this programme is to fulfil the need of students before the programme actually begins.
- Through this, the loopholes in the programme are caught and further modification is made.
- Through the findings of this evaluation, Teacher modifies and revises the curriculum to obtain the desired results.
- This type of evaluation is done when the program implementation has begun.
- Its aim is to measures how effective the program’s procedures are.
- The is conducted when the programme is still running.
- By doing this, the teacher identifies inefficiencies.
- It measures programme effect on students by assessing the outcome objective.
- It determines what the students were able to do as a result of programme implementation.
- It evaluates students by assessing their change in knowledge, attitude and behaviour.
- It is useful in measuring how effective teaching has been and it helps to make teaching more effective by making changes.
- This type of evaluation measures programme implementation benefit against the cost involved in implementing it.
- Through this efficiency of the programme is measured.
- This type of evaluation provides useful data to the management of college or university.
- This type of evaluation measures the teaching effectiveness from beginning to end and looks to quantify whether or not it is successful.
- It focusses on the long-term impact on students.
- It assesses what changes were made on the student's behaviour through teaching.
- By assessing this teacher make changes in the curriculum or syllabus.
- This type of evaluation is conducted at the end of the program’s completion or at the end of a program cycle.
- It measures the value and effectiveness of teaching.
- It further measures the delivered benefits of the programme to students.
- It helps decide whether the ongoing way of teaching is good or any modifications need to be made.
- It provides an overall assessment of the programme.
- This type of evaluation done at the end of the program or at a previously agreed-upon date.
- Development programs often set ‘SMART’ targets — Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely — and goals-based evaluation measures progress towards these targets.
- The evaluation is useful in presenting reports to the teacher about the goal that needed to be achieved.
- This type of evaluation is carried out the beginning of course.
- It helps in identifying if the person has prerequisite knowledge or not.
- It is conducted to check the required aptitude or calibre of students.
- This type of evaluation helps to analyse the cognitive, affective and psychomotor domain.
We hope you all understood the Types of Evaluation discussed above for Paper-1 of UGC NET Exam
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep.
Commentswrite a comment