- Generally, when students are asked to revise a topic or syllabus for examination, they revise in isolation at home.
- Now, schools are coming with collaborative learning.
- In this, the teacher form a group of students where they debate on topics, solve their problem and clear their queries.
- This helps students in understanding the subject faster and developing social skills.
- Students help each other to achieve the desired results.
- This helps in developing the communication skills as well.
- Diverse students meet each other at a place and review each other work.
- Students exchange ideas and learn to face healthy criticism.
- In this, teachers repeat a lesson multiple times until the students understand completely.
- The teacher repeats the lesson with two 10-minute breaks in between the lessons.
- The gap is given to refresh the mind by doing mindful techniques or physical activities which prepares them for the next session of the same lesson.
- The break given to students helps in inheriting the knowledge and create a connection between lessons.
- It truly supports the proverb that a healthy mind resides in a healthy body.
- This form of learning also reduces obesity in children.
- It improves both mental and physical health of a student.
- In this method of teaching, the teaching procedure takes place in a flipped manner.
- Here, the students study new content or material at home and practice the same at school.
- It is reverse of providing content at school and asks students to rework on it or practice it at home.
- The students practice at home by searching online and watching video tutorial or work on the content usually shared by the teacher.
- They do not need to complete the homework at home. They complete it at school.
- In this, the student gets enough time to grasp the topic, unlike the school where they get less time to understand the topic.
- Curiosity deserves the learner to learner to memorize the things that they miss in school or lessons that they forget in the classroom.
- Students get motivated to explore the subjects they are interested in.
- It makes the students self-dependent and gives them a deeper understanding of the content.
- Teaching through games is one of the best teaching methods that has been in use under modern teaching ways.
- Its significance has mostly been seen in the elementary and preschool system.
- It motivated students of all age.
- The teacher is responsible for planning and designing projects that are suitable for students.
- Attractive measures are incorporated to connect with the students to keep their interest alive.
- Teachers can organize online puzzles, quizzes and brain games.
Increase your chances to crack JRF by 900%-Join Online Classroom Program
We hope you all understood the Modern Methods of Teaching for Paper-1.
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep.
Commentswrite a comment