Below we are sharing some of the Current Affairs Questions which were asked in the exam:
NOTE: Almost 90 per cent questions from our GK TORNADO published specially for SBI Clerk Mains 2020.
GK questions asked in the SBI Clerk Mains 2020 (SHIFT 1)
1. Which bank has launched a new entry-level credit card named ACE Credit Card, with a focus on increasing participation of users in the digital economy partnership with Google Pay?
Ans: Axis Bank
Tornado-Part-2 (Page Number-11)20th Point
2. Which is the implementing Agency of the Atal Pension Yojana?
Ans: Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA).
Tornado-Part-1 (Page Number-111)49th Point
3. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)?
Ans: PD Vaghela
Tornado-Part-2 (Page Number-36)16th Point
4. The Serum Institute of India (SII) has signed an agreement with UNICEF & GAVI to supply Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV) to low-income countries. Where is SII located?
5. Rajat Bhatia associated with which sports who announced his retirement from the sports?
Tornado-Part-2 (Page Number-155)-24th Point
6. On the Death Anniversary of Mother Teresa which day is observed across the globe?
Ans: International Day of Charity
Tornado-Part-2 (Page Number-60)-1st Point
7. Who has authored the book titled ‘10 Rules of Successful Nations?
Ans: Ruchir Sharma
8. What is the stake of State Bank of India in the Jio Payments Bank?
Ans: 30 per cent
9. Which insurance company has launched a first-of-its-kind insurance product called ‘Shagun – Gift an Insurance”, which is a unique gift of Personal Accident policy?
Ans: SBI General Insurance
Tornado-Part-1 (Page Number-18)-5th Point
10. Which of the following banks has launched ‘Home Utsav’, a virtual property exhibition that digitally showcases real estate projects by renowned developers from key cities across the country?
Ans: ICICI Bank
Tornado-Part-1 (Page Number-17)-8th Point
11. Which of the following banks has launched 'Shaurya KGC (Kisan Gold Credit) Card' for the armed forces?
Ans HDFC Bank
Tornado-Part-1 (Page Number-18)-11th Point
12. Harley-Davidson to shut down its manufacturing plant in India______.
Ans: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
13. World Autism Awareness Day is observed on ______.
Ans: 2nd April
14. On 8th October Indian Air Force celebrated its _____ anniversary?
Tornado-Part-2 (Page Number-30)-8th Point
15. How many deputy governors are there in RBI?
Tornado-Part-2 (Page Number-34)-9th Point
16. The currency of South Korea is___.
17. As per the “Framework for authorisation of pan-India Umbrella Entity for Retail Payments” released by RBI what should be the minimum paid-up capital of the umbrella entity?
Ans: Rs 500 crore
Tornado-Part-2 (Page Number-11)9th Point
18. Where is the headquarters of the Federal Bank located?
19. Where is the headquarter of UN Development Programme (UNDP)?
Ans: New York
20. India has ranked________position on the Global Economic Freedom Index 2020.
Tornado-Part-1 (Page Number-7) 2nd Point
21. The PM KUSUM scheme has been extended to allow how much farmers to set up standalone solar pumps?
Ans: 20 lakh
22. Who is the current Prime Minister of Japan?
Ans: Yoshihide Suga
23. The ‘Mission Karmayogi’ which was recently in news is related to
Ans: Civil services reforms
Tornado-Part-1 (Page Number-87) 14th Point
24. Who is the CEO of Tesla, Inc?
Ans: Elon Musk
25. The central government possess what per cent of stake in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)?
Ans: 50 Percent
26. Indian power generation company JSW Energy reportedly plans to make a $1.2bn investment in two wind power plants in the state of_____
27. Which Payments bank has partnered NSDC to train rural youth?
Ans: Airtel Payments Bank
Tornado-Part-1 (Page Number-24) 4th Point
28. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has partnered with which social media platform to launch a free and comprehensive training program for teachers and students of its affiliated schools in the first phase?
29. MUDRA is Subsidiary of which Bank?
30. India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) was established in which year?
Ans: 1 September 2018
31. Which public sector bank has launched ‘Insta Click Savings Account’, a 100 per cent paperless digital self-assisted online savings account?
Ans: Bank of Baroda
Tornado-Part-1 (Page Number-19) 2nd Point
32. Which is the only Indian company in the top 100 in the Fortune 500 List 2020?
Tornado-Part-2 (Page Number-52) 13th Point
33. According to HURUN India Rich List who is the third richest person?
Ans: Shiv Nadar
Tornado-Part-2 (Page Number-4) 5th Point
34. Watch maker Titan Company has partnered with which bank to launch India’s first contactless payment watches named “Titan Pay”?
Ans: State Bank of India
Tornado-Part-2 (Page Number-13) 6th Point
35. What was the retail inflation in September 2020?
36. 2+2 Ministerial is the highest-level institutional mechanism between the two countries participated by which two ministers from each country?
Ans: Defence and Foreign Ministers
37. Total expenditure – Total receipts excluding borrowings =?
Ans: Fiscal Deficit
38. Which company holds the maximum number of White Label ATMs?
Ans: Tata Communications Payment Solutions Limited (TCPSL)
39. The Central Government in collaboration with which bank has decided to convert the area of ravines in the region of Gwalior-Chambal belt of Madhya Pradesh into cultivable land?
Ans: World Bank
40. Which of the following has been ranked India’s Most Valuable Brand in the 2020 BrandZ Top 75 Most Valuable Indian Brands rankings, released by WPP and Kantar?
Ans: HDFC Bank
Tornado-Part-2 (Page Number-5) 2nd Point
41. Oriental Bank of Commerce merged with which bank?
Ans: Punjab National Bank
Grab it and do your best, don't let it pass through.
GK questions asked in the SBI Clerk Mains 2020 (SHIFT 2)
1.Dudhwa National Park is located in which Indian state?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
2. Who is the Chairman of MakeMyTrip?
Ans: Deep Kalra
3. Karan Johar Announced His First Ever Book On Children _____
Ans: The Big Thoughts of Little Luv
4. What is the capital of Brazil?
5. Who among the following is the managing director and chief executive officer (MD & CEO) of Bank of Baroda (BoB)?
Ans: Sanjiv Chadha
6. Where is Davos?
7.Which country will host the 2024 Summer Olympics?
8. In which of the following states is the Rana Pratap Sagar Dam located?
9. How many associates merged in SBI(State Bank of India)?
10. The world tribal day is celebrated on____.
Ans: 9th August
11. FEMA stands for ____.
Ans: Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA)
12. Which is the first public-private partnership airport in India?
Ans: Cochin International Airport Limited
13. What is the main function of Securities and Exchange Board of India(SEBI)?
Ans: SEBI makes it an issuer of securities, protector of investors and traders and a financial mediator.
14. Where is Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International airport?
15. Who won the Nobel Prize in Physics 2020?
Ans: Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel, and Andrea Ghez
18. Which next-generation startup Challenge contest has been launched by the Union Minister of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Ravi Shankar Prasad?
19. World’s major aerospace company Boeing delivered the 11th C-17 Globemaster III transport aircraft to the Indian Air Force, boosting its strategic airlift capabilities. Boeing is company of which country?
20. Which Indian Premier League(IPL) was held in South Africa?
21. Rafael Nadal won first French Open singles title in which year?
22. Renowned personality HR Bhardwaj passed away recently, he was a veteran ______.
23. India bought a Chinook Helicopter from which country?
24. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP)?
Ans: Urjit Patel
25. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the National Medical Commission (NMC)?
Ans: Suresh Chandra Sharma
26. What is the full form of AI?
Ans: Artificial Intelligence
27. BharatNet allocation in Union Budget 2020?
Ans: Rs 6000 cr
28. Who is the best chess player in the world 2020?
Ans: Magnus Carlsen (Norway)
29. Which of the following Union Ministry finalized the selection of towns under Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) Mission?
Ans: Union Ministry of Urban Development
30. What is the total fish production in the country as per economic survey 2018-2019?
Ans:13.42 million tones
31. What is the total size of the budget for 2020-21?
Ans: Rs 30,42,230 crore
32. As per the budget 2020-21 by which year the Milk Processing Capacity will be doubled from 53.5 million metric tonnes (MT) to 108 MT?
33. Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University is located in ___.
Ans: Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
34.The Reserve Bank of India has decided to introduce from January 1, 2021, the 'positive pay system' for ____.
Ans: Cheque Truncation System.
Watch SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Memory Based Question Discussion, 31st October: https://bit.ly/2TFFkQb
EXACT 70+ Questions of SBI CLERK MAIN 2020 EXAM
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!