RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021 Released: The Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Security Guard Hall ticket on its official website. Under this recruitment, the Apex Bank of India, i.e., RBI is recruiting 241 security guards for the various RBI offices across different states.
All the candidates who have applied for the recruitment for the post of Security Guard in RBI can now download their admit cards either by visiting the official website of RBI, i.e., @opportunities.rbi.org.in or they can download their admit card by using the direct link provided below.
Steps to Download RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021:
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to download your RBI Security Guard hall ticket.
- Either you can visit the official website of RBI or simply click on the direct download link provided above in the article.
- Upon reaching the webpage, Select whether you want to download your admit card in English or Hindi.
- Enter your Registration number or Roll Number.
- Enter your Date of birth or the Password, provided at the time of registration.
- Verify the details that you have entered.
- Enter the text of the image provided on the screen.
- Click on Submit.
- Your exam call letter will be displayed on the screen.
RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021: Important Dates
Check out the important dates for RBI Security Guard admit card 2021 in the table given below:
Name of the Event
Start Date of RBI Security Guard Admit Card Download
|9 March 2021|
Last date for download of RBI Security Guard Hall Ticket
|20 March 2021|
RBI Security Guard Exam 2021: Important Documents for Exam
Please make sure to carry the below-mentioned documents while going to appear for the RBI Security Guard Exam 2021:
- Admit Card Print out
- Photo Identity proof in original as well as photocopy.
- Under-mentioned documents can be carried as proof of identity in the exam:
(a) Aadhar Card with photograph
(b) PAN Card
(c) Permanent Driving License
(e) Voter ID
(f) Bank Passbook with a photograph
(g) Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead
(h) Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead
(i) Employee ID
(j) Bar Council Identity card with photograph
(k) Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
- Note that the Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will not be accepted as valid ID Proofs in the exam.
- Ensure that the name on the Identity proof you carry is exactly similar to the one mentioned on the Admit Card.
- 1 Photograph same as the one uploaded on the call letter.
This is all about the RBI Security Guard Exam Admit Card 2021. Make sure that you download the admit card well before the last day to avoid unnecessary hassle. For more updates on RBI Security Guard Exam 2021 please stay tuned with us.
Are you Preparing for all the Banking and Insurance Exam 2021 and want to have all the quality mock tests of all the important banking exams in one place. Then your wait is over, Subscribe to BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series now and have access to all the quality mock tests of all the Banking Exams.
All the best for your exams!
Prep Smart. Score Better. Go BYJU'S Exam Prep!