RBI Assistant Prelims Exam 3rd Shift Analysis 15 Feb 2020: The third shift of today's RBI Assistant Prelims Exam is over now and we are here with the detailed analysis of the exam. Students going to appear in the upcoming banking exams must go through the exam analysis shared by the students. RBI Assistant Prelims exam 3rd shift analysis of 15th February 2020 consists of the number and types of questions asked in the exam. We hope students have performed well in the exam.
Let us discuss the section-wise RBI Assistant 3rd Shift Prelims exam review, difficulty level, good attempt and questions asked in the exam below.
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam 3rd Shift Analysis 15th Feb 2020 - Key Highlights
- The third shift was Easy-Moderate.
- There were no new pattern questions.
- The level of the English section was easy.
- The reasoning ability was a bit lengthy.
- Overall no major changes were introduced. Candidates with clarity of the concepts must have done well.
Watch live question asked in the RBI Assistant Exam on 15th Feb 2020 discussion.
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Section Wise Review 2020 (3rd Shift)
1. RBI Assistant Prelims 3rd Shift Review: Reasoning Ability
- The overall level of the section was moderate and lengthy.
- Below is a detailed analysis of the Reasoning section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
2. RBI Assistant Prelims 3rd Shift Review: Numerical Ability
- The overall level of the exam was easy.
- Following table depicts the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis -
Wrong Number Series
3. RBI Assistant Prelims 3rd Shift Review: English Language
- The overall level of this section was moderate
- We have provided the topic wise questions asked in this section in below table -
Name of the topic
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam 3rd Shift Analysis 15th Feb 2020: Good Attempts
Based on the level of the exam, we are sharing the good attempts sectional and overall as follows -
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts
How was your 3rd Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
If you have performed very well in the RBI Assistant Prelims exam do not wait for the results. Start preparing for RBI Assistant Mains with the BYJU'S Exam Prep RBI Assistant Main 2020 Crash Course.
Worry about the content, Check details below:
- 75+ Live Classes For Complete Conceptual Clarity
- 10 Full-length Mock Tests Of Different Bank And Insurance Exams
- 1000+ Practice Questions
- Coverage Of Current Affairs, Banking/Financial Awareness
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep