SBI Clerk Prelims Memory Based Questions, 12th July 2021, All Shifts: The SBI Clerk prelims exam on the 12th of July 2021 has officially been completed. The candidates must have been searching for the memory-based questions. Your wait is over since this article contains the SBI Clerk Prelims memory-based questions PDF for all shifts on July 12, 2021.
This post includes a PDF of memory-based questions from the SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Exam. These questions were created using feedback and questions from participants who took the SBI Clerk prelims exam on July 12, 2021.
Students can use this PDF of memory-based questions to help them prepare for upcoming banking exams. Download free memory-based exam questions from today's exam for all shifts. These will help you prioritize a well-defined strategy.
Memory Based Questions Asked in SBI Clerk Prelims 12th July 2021
Direction: In the following number series, only one number is wrong. Find out the wrong number.
1. 2, 10, 19, 81, 108, 324
2. 19, 24, 34, 54, 84, 174
3.Ratio of speed of a boat in still water and speed of the stream is 7: 1 . Boat covers 72 km upstream and come back in total 7 hours. What is the speed of the boat in still water?
A. 17.5 km/h
B. 21 km/h
C. 28 km/h
D. 24.5 km/h
4.The ratio of the ages of Abhinav and Sameer 4 years from now will be 17: 27 and the ratio of their present ages is 3: 5 . Find the sum of their ages, 3 years ago.
A. 72 years
B. 75 years
C. 74 years
D. 64 years
5.A shopkeeper loses 4% in an article after allowing a discount of 20% on the marked price. If he allows a discount of 10% on the marked price, then find his profit/loss on the article.
Download SBI Clerk Pre Memory Based Question PDF - 12th July 2021
SBI Clerk Question Papers PDF (All)
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 1st Shift 12th July 2021
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 2nd Shift 12th July 2021
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 3rd Shift 12th July 2021
Benefits to Practice from Memory Based Questions
- Provides an accurate picture of the exam.
- It will help you prepare for the exam by indicating the level of difficulty and types of questions that will be asked.
- It keeps you up to date on the most recent trends and changes.
- The questions may be asked again with minor modifications in the following shifts.
- When answering memory-based questions, practicing them will enhance your speed, accuracy, and time management.
Click here to access Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.
Commentswrite a comment