Punjab ETT Teacher 2021: Important Dates
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Punjab ETT Teacher Notification 2021||30th July 2021|
|2||Punjab ETT Online Application Start Date||3rd August 2021|
|3||Last Date of Online Application||18th August 2021|
|4||Last Date of Online Application (Extended)||12th September 2021|
|5||Punjab ETT 2021 Exam Date||Will be Announced Soon|
How To Apply For Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can apply through the given link mentioned in this article or else visit the official website of Punjab Education Board @ssapunjab.org.
- Go to the Recruitment Section and open the notification of the ETT Teacher.
- Register for the ETT Teacher by entering the required details.
- Upload scanned images of passport photograph and signature.
- Candidates will have to upload self-attested photos and signatures.
- Go to the Application Fees link and Fill the Required Details and Generate Bank Fee Challan.
- Pay the application fee and save the confirmation page.
Punjab ETT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Graduation with a minimum of 55% of marks for general category and 50% of marks for SC, ST, OBC, differently-abled candidates from a recognized university and ETT qualified.
- Education qualification of 10+2 with ETT from a recognized university.
- 2-year ETT course or a 2-year diploma in elementary education or qualified according to the guidelines stated by NCTE.
The officials have allowed the minimum and maximum age criteria (as of 01.01.2021) which are mentioned below for all the candidates.
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 37 Years
|Serial No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||Unreserved Category||₹ 1000/-|
|2||Reserved Categories||₹ 500/-|
Punjab ETT Teacher Selection Process:
The selection process for the Punjab ETT teachers will be conducted in two stages. Stage-1 will be the Written exam. The exam will be an Objective Type Test at the State level. This Test will be a total of 100 Marks. The candidates who will qualify for the written exam will have to go through one stage-2 which is the interview.
This brings out a good opportunity for all the candidates who want to become ETT teachers in Punjab.
More from us:-
|1.||Notice Regarding Selected Candidates for Lecturer Posts||Read Here|
|2.||Notice Regarding Station Allocated to Newly Recruited||Read Here|
|3.||Notice Regarding Last Date Extension of 495 Master Cadre Posts||Read Here|
|4.||Notice Regarding Last Date Extension of 6635 of ETT Posts||Read Here|
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
So why wait? Update your app right away!