Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment Notification 2020 Out! PPSC has released the notification for 585 posts of Block Primary Education Officer (BPEO), Principal and Head Master/Head Mistress (HM) in various Departments of Punjab. Candidates can check the official notification from the link given below. Check out the eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, exam pattern, vacancy and other details and the eligible candidates can apply for these posts through official website ppsc.gov.in.Candidates can check the official notification from the link given below
PPSC 2020 Important Dates:
|Starting Date of Application||23 October 2020|
|Last Date of Application||02 November 2020|
|The last date for depositing the Application Fee by using the print out of system generated Fee Challan Form||09 November 2020|
PPSC School Education Vacancy Details:
|Block Primary Education Officer (BPEO) in the Department Of School Education|| 75|
|Principal in the Department Of School Education|| 173 |
|Head Master (HM) in the Department Of School Education||337|
PPSC Eligibility Criteria:
As the PPSC notification is out for various so eligibility criteria will be different for all - Education Qualification & Age Limit.
- Should have passed Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of fifty per cent (50%) marks from a recognized university or institution as per University Grants Commission.
- Should have passed two-year Elementary Teacher's Training Course from a recognized university or institution or two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) as per
guidelines of the National Council for Teacher's Education or Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed) from a recognized university or institution as per guidelines of the University Grants Commission.
- Should possess teaching experience of working as a Primary School Teacher for a minimum period of three years in any Government School under the control of the Director
( Director of Public Instructions, Punjab)
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
|Block Primary Education Officer||Graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university or institution as per University Grants Commission Guidelines.|
|Head Master/ Head Mistresses||Graduation with 55% marks, Degree of Bachelor of Education from a recognized university or institution except in case of persons working to the posts of Vocational Masters or Vocational Lecturer or Computer Masters or Computer Faculty and Agriculture Masters as per University Grants Commission Guidelines; and Should possess teaching experience for a minimum period of three years against the post of a teacher in any Government School under the control of the Director (Means Director of Public Instructions, Punjab)|
|Principal||Master's Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Engineering in any stream from a recognized university or institution with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, other Backward Classes, Backward Classes or Physically Handicapped category) B.Ed and 2 years of experience|
PPSC Age Limit:
PPSC Application Fee:
|SC/ST.BC of Punjab||Rs. 1125|
|PWD, Punjab State||Rs. 1750|
|Block Primary Education Officer (BPEO) |
- Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability (40 questions) (100 Marks)
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge including History, General Science, Geography, Polity, Economy, Child Rights and the related regulation, Education Policy of Union & State Govt.,
- Counselling of Students, Administration & Management of Schools, Union & State Govt.'s social welfare schemes, Nutrition, Sanitation & Health and English and Punjabi.
- A written test of 300 marks
- 120 questions of 2.5 marks each
- Duration of examination is 2 hours
- There will be no negative marking in the written test
Steps to Apply Online for PPSC Vacancies:
- Step 1:-Eligible candidates must apply through the official website- http://ppsc.gov.in.
- Step 2:- In the front page of the website notification related to the posts are available along with the application link.
- Step 3:-Candidates can apply according to their qualification to the respective posts
- Step 4:-Candidates should fill all the necessary credentials carefully- email id & phone number &pay the requisite fees.
- Step 5:-Candidates should take the print of the final page & keep it for future reference.
Prep Smart. Stay Safe. Go BYJU'S Exam Prep.