OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||10th March 2021|
|Online Registration Start||24th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd April 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Registered Application||30th April 2021|
|Written Exam||To Be Notified Soon|
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
OPSC PGT Vacancy 2021 Details
A total of 139 vacancies have been released for Science Stream in Group B of State Service for Higher Secondary Schools functioning under ST & SC Development Department. The subject-wise and category-wise vacancies have been tabulated below:
|Sr.No.||Science Stream Subject||Category-wise Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
OPSC PGT Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The candidates must hold a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50 % marks in aggregate, or
- Must have possessed two years integrated Post-Graduate M.Sc. Course Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned in subject with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate.
- The candidate must have a B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent to B.Ed from a recognized University.
- You can check the short notification for details of the educational qualification of the post.
Age Limit (as of 01/01/2021)
The candidate must have achieved the age of 21 years and must not to be above the age of 32 years.
Steps to Apply Online For OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of OPSC @opsc.gov.in or directly apply from the below link which will be active on 24th March 2021.
- Check in the What’s News and Download the OPSC Postgraduate Teacher 12 of 2020-21 Advertisement PDF.
- Read the Information in the Advertisement Carefully.
- Fill the Online OPSC Postgraduate Teacher Application Form.
- Submit the Online Application before the Last Date arrives.
The Candidates are required to pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/- and the candidates belongs to the SC/ ST and persons with disability are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Selection Process
The selection process will be done through two stages:
- Written Examination
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Written Exam Pattern
The written examination will be consist of 150 marks with 150 questions to be completed within 3 hours duration. The paper is distributed in Paper-I and Paper-II
Paper-1: Objective type consisting of 50 marks with 50 multiple-choice questions to be completed.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Paper-2: This paper will be of concerned subject consist of 100 marks with 100 questions covering the syllabus prescribed for PG Degree in the concerned subject.
Sahi Prep Hai To Life Set Hai!
Commentswrite a comment