Questions from Maths and Aptitude play the biggest role because if you know the right trick to solve it, then you will be very close to passing this exam. Exam experts have curated a comprehensive strategy for MP patwari quantitative aptitude preparation online below.
Understand the MP Patwari Quantitative Aptitude syllabus, question trends, books and more.
MP Patwari Quantitative Aptitude Preparation
Patwari is a government employee who has information related to land records, leases, land surveying Under this topic, Madhya Pradesh Patwari Exam-related syllabus, related books, and practice questions are being told. In which the topic is related to general interest and covered in it.
General aptitude and better preparation for arithmetic will contribute 50% to your passing this exam. Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh (MPPEB) invites applications to fill the vacancies for the post of Patwari which requires proper strategy and preparation.
MP Patwari Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
Check how many questions can be asked from the related topic and how this topic can be covered.
Types of Paper
Objective Type Question
General mathematic & Aptitude
Rural Economy & Panchaytiraj system
MP Patwari Quantitative Aptitude Questions
Check General Mathematics and Aptitude questions asked in the MP Patwari exam
Possible question number
Time & Work
Time & Speed
Simple & Compound Interest
Area, Profit & Loss
HCF & LCM
Pai chart & Data Interpretation
Similarity & Differences
Problem solving & analysis
Verbal & Figure classification
Arithmetical number series
Coding – Decoding
MP Patwari General Math Preparation Tips
Check subject-wise preparation tips for Quantitative Aptitude
Average and Percentage
This is an important topic, from this topic almost every exam like bank, SSC, other competitive exams come in, as well as percentage, profit loss, work and time is an important topic, this topic is about 4-5 Questions may come. You can cover this topic with RS Agarwal's arithmetic.
Geometric Mathematics is an important topic, it includes graphs, pie charts, bar charts, areas, etc., 3-4 questions can come from the related topic, this topic is used to ask questions in competitive exams like Bank, SSC, etc. Yes, this can also be covered by RS Agarwal's arithmetic.
Questions from this topic are asked in almost all the competitive exams, a good score can be scored by preparing this topic well, the topic is given, and 4-5 related questions are asked, and all the questions If correct, you can easily get 4-5 marks You can look at the old question to cover it, practice is essential to prepare this topic.
General Interest Preparation Tips
- This topic is included in the exam to check general aptitude intellectual and logical ability.
- General arithmetic, logic-based questions, even / odd numbers, 3-4 questions are asked from this topic.
- The most important thing in this topic is to understand the question and solve it with logical skills. For this, practice the topic with the reasoning in the old paper.
- Practising Logical Ability and aptitude can be helpful in this topic, so with constant practice, you can increase your ability on this topic.
- In addition to all this, practice as much as possible by taking practice tests, because only on the basis of this topic practice can you get marks on every question, and will be helpful not only in this exam but also in any competitive exam.
MP Patwari Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Books
Check the Books for MP Patwari Quantitative Aptitude
- Mahavir aptitude and reasoning
- Upkar reasoning and aptitude
- Lucent of Aptitude
- Arihant reasoning and aptitude
- R.S Agarwal (mathematic)
- M.tyra (mathematic)
How to improve speed for Aptitude
- Pay more attention to calculations.
- Learn square, cube, square root etc. This can save you your time while solving questions Learn tables up to 40 by heart.
- Don't learn too many short tricks for the same type of questions as it confuses you at the time of the exam.
- If you learn any short tricks, then you should practice questions related to this trick. Also, practice those questions in which tricks cannot be used.
- Don't forget to practice previous year papers.
- Don't get stuck on any one question.
- The calculation should be clear while solving the questions.
MP Patwari Quantitative Aptitude Practice Question
If the diagonal of one rectangle is 65 cm, and one side is 63 cm, what will be the length of the other side?
Find the smallest number by which when 1575 is multiplied, the product is a perfect square.
The ratio between the present ages of Kunal and Ganesh is 3: 5 respectively. If after four years from now, Kunal will be 12 years younger than Ganesh, then what is the age of Kunal?
- 18 Years
- 19 Years
- 22 Years
- 16 Years
Answer: 18 Years
If 8075 is written as the product of 2 digit numbers, then the sum of these numbers is?
Find the average of 17, 21, 18, 27, 17
MPPSC के लिए Complete Free Study Notes, अभी Download करें
Download Free PDFs of Daily, Weekly & Monthly करेंट अफेयर्स in Hindi & English
NCERT Books तथा उनकी Summary की PDFs अब Free में Download करें
Commentswrite a comment