MP Patwari GK and GA Questions
First, let us look at the number of questions and marks asked every year from GK and GA in MP Patwari. Check the detailed MP Paper pattern 2021
|Types of Paper||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Objective Type Question||General Hindi||20||20|
|General mathematic & Aptitude||20||20|
|Rural Economy & Panchaytiraj system||20||20|
MP Patwari GK Preparation Sources
- The students must read daily at least one standard newspaper like Rojgar Nirman (MP), The Hindu and focus on state-specific news.
- All India Radio— Spotlight/Discussion, Misc. (RSTV’s Big Picture, India’s World)
- We have also update MP specific GK on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- The aspirant needs to cover the static part/background, MP specific news, the associated social, political, legal issues related to the news.
Important topics for MP Patwari GK Preparation
Important Areas to be focused in News for the MP Patwari exam 2021 are mentioned below.
- MP State Affairs, MP Budget, MP Geography, MP Census,
- National Parks, Wildlife Sanctuaries, Environment Conventions,
- Institutes, Events, Awards & Honours, festivals,
- Temples, Stadium, Heritage Sites, Fort, Museum,
- Arts & Culture, History,
- Geographical Structure, Forests, Rivers, Dams, Lakes,
- Administrative Structure, Power Plants,
- Airports, Dress, Education, Monuments, etc
MP Patwari GK Preparation Tips
Here are some important tips that will help you prepare MP Specific GK for MP Patwari.
- Do not spend too much time in reading only one subject, for example, 3-4 hours of reading a newspaper. Ideally, the newspaper reading should be finished within 2 hours.
- Do not waste time over prime time debates, instead, go for Rojgar Nirman, All India Radio, Rajyasabha News.
- Make bullet-point notes to revise later.
- Maintain a steady preparation plan of 2-4 hours a day, this will boost your confidence and your preparation.
- GK is a huge area and even if you go through everything, there are good chances that you will forget it completely or partially. That's why it is very important to do revision over time.
- Whenever you study General Knowledge and General Awareness, write down important events or news in your notebook this will help you to revise easily.
- The Important part in preparing for general knowledge is discipline and consistency.
- Don't leave out a week gap of preparation and hope to cover it up, remember, the syllabus is already the size of a mountain.
- There is a huge amount of current affairs material available online and offline. Therefore, it is better to read only a few standard sources and study them over and over again.
- Constant revision is the key to success. It is only through revision that you can remember a lot of information for a longer time.
- Daily practice of test series to check your knowledge is necessary.
- Do not buy too much study material. Study only selected study material for your preparation
Some MP Specific GK Questions
Question: Which River flows near Bhopal?
Answer: Betwa River
Question: Who is the first Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh?
Answer: Shri Ravi Shankar Shukla
Question: Udayagiri cave is related to which religion?
Answer: Hinduism, Jainism
We have also provided some quizzes related to the exam of Patwari, which you can practice and make your preparation stronger.