Madhya Pradesh Jail Prahari Notification 2020 out! Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal is commonly known as MP Vyapam has released the Jail Prahari Recruitment Notification 2020. As per the recruitment notification of MP Jail Prahari, 282 vacancies are to be filled through the recruitment. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of the MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2020, can apply. Candidates can check important information regarding recruitment such as selection procedure, eligibility criteria in the post below. The board upload it's MP Jail Prahari Online Application Form 2020 via official site i.e. http://peb.mp.gov.in the Last Date for filling the application form is 10th August 2020.
Madhya Pradesh Jail Prahari 2020 Exam: Important Dates
Notification Release/ Commencement of online application
Last Date of Online Application
Last Date for Correction in Application Form
Admit Card Download Date
15 Days Before the Exam
MP Jail Prahari Exam Date 2020
03-11-2020 to 10-11-2020
Written Test Result
To be Announced
How to Apply Online for MP Jail Prahari Exam 2020
- Candidates willing to apply need to visit the website (http://peb.mp.gov.in)
- Click on the registration followed by filling the application form, uploading the documents and playing the exam fee.
- Submit Required Details.
- Upload your scanned image along with Signature.
- Pay the applicable exam fees.
- Submit the final form.
MP Jail Prahari Exam Application Fee:
The Application Fee for MP Jail Prahari Exam category-wise is tabulated below:
General Candidate of all States
OBC/ SC/ ST Candidate (For Madhya Pradesh native only)
- Candidates who have passed at least High School Examination under 10+2 system or Higher Secondary from Old system.
Age Limit:(As on 01-01-2020)
- For General Category Minimum age 18 Years and Maximum age 33 Years.
General Women candidate
Male/ Female of the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes
MP Jail Prahari 2020 Exam Vacancy Details:
Candidates those who have applied for the MP Jail Prahari Exam 2020 will be selected based on their performance in the following stages which are as follows:
- Written Test – 100 Marks
- Physical Efficiency Test – 100 Marks
TOTAL: 100 Questions
- The written test for MP Vyapam Jail Prahari will be Online multiple choice objective type.
- There will be five parts or sections.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2Hours.
- The standard of the paper will be that of class 10th(High School).
- Each question carries one Mark.
- Also, there is a negative marking of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer.
Prep Smart. Score Better. Go Gradeup
More from Us:
Are you preparing for State PCS exam,
Check other links also: