SBI Clerk Prelims Memory Based Questions, 10th July 2021, All Shifts: The SBI Clerk prelims exam all shift has finally completed. Candidates who will sit in the forthcoming SBI Prelims 2021 exam must be waiting for the SBI Clerk Prelims Memory Based PDF. However, all shifts of the SBI Clerk Exam Day 1 have been completed. Your wait is over since we are providing the SBI Clerk Prelims memory-based questions PDF for all shifts of 10th July 2021 in this article.
We have provided a PDF of memory-based questions from the SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Exam in this article. These questions are based on feedback and questions provided by candidates who appeared for the SBI Clerk prelims exam on 10th July 2021.
This PDF of memory-based questions can aid students in preparing for forthcoming banking exams. Download free memory-based exam questions for all shifts from today's exam. These will assist you in prioritizing a well-defined plan.
Direction: What should come in place of the question mark '?' in the following question?
1. 364 + 32 ÷ 1.6 + 16 = ?2
2.75% of 80 + 15% of (120 ÷ 3) = ?
Question- The sum of the present ages of A and B is 60 years. Four years ago, the ratio of ages of A and B was 6: 7. If C is 4 years elder than B, then what will be the sum of the ages of A, B, and C after 5 years?
A. 84 years
B. 92 years
C. 96 years
D. 111 years
E. None of these
Reasons to practice from Memory based Questions
- Gives you a realistic picture of the exam.
- It will assist you in preparing for the exam based on the difficulty level and types of questions that will be asked.
- Informs you of the most recent trend and changes.
- In the next shifts, the questions may be asked again with minor variations.
- Practicing memory-based questions will improve your speed, accuracy, and time management when answering them.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.