Meghalaya TET 2021: Important Dates
Meghalaya TET offline application form 2021 is going to activate from 9th August to 19th August 2021. Check all the important dates mentioned in the below table:
|Exam Detail||Exam Date|
|Starting Date of Offline Application||9th August 2021|
|Last Date of Offline Application||19th August 2021|
|MTET 2021 Exam Date||28th August 2021|
Meghalaya TET Eligibility 2021
MTET Eligibility For Primary School Teacher
- Candidates should clear Class 12 with a minimum 50% aggregate (45 % for SC/ST)
- Passed a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) following NCTE regulations/four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/Diploma in Special Education.
MTET Eligibility For Middle School Teacher
- Candidates should pass BA/BSc with at least 50% aggregate
- Passed two-year D.El.Ed following NCTE regulations/one-year B.Ed/four-year B.El.Ed/Diploma in Special Education.
- Candidates who have cleared Class 12 with at least 50% aggregate and possess a four-year B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed degree is also eligible to apply for the exam.
How to Apply for Meghalaya TET 2021?
Candidates can download the Meghalaya TET Offline application PDF from the above-mentioned link or else you can download the MTET Application Form from @megeducation.gov.in/dert/dert.html from 9th August onwards. Application forms are to be submitted at the following Centres during office hours of any working day.
Meghalaya TET 2021 Application Fees:
Candidates may fill the required MTET Application fee category-wise. MTET Application Fee is mentioned in the given below table:
|Category||MTET Application Fees for One Paper (Paper I/PaperII)||MTET Application Fees for Both Papers|
|General||Rs 800/-||Rs 1600/-|
|SC/ST/OBC||Rs 400/-||Rs 800/-|
Sahi Prep hai toh Life Set hai!