Life Insurance Corporation(LIC) will soon activate the LIC AAO 2021 application link along with the release of the recruitment notification. Interested and eligible students will be able to apply the form through the online application link.
In this article, you will get to know the step-by-step process to apply the LIC AAO application along with the prerequisites to complete the online application form without any error.
Apply Online for LIC AAO 2021 Exam, Direct Link!
(Link will be activated once officially available)
LIC AAO Application Form 2021 Date
The following is the LIC AAO application form 2021 important dates for the Assistant Administrative Officer(AAO).
|LIC AAO 2021 Notification|
LIC AAO 2021 Prelims Admit Card Download Date
|Will be announced|
LIC AAO 2021 Prelims Examination Date
|Will be announced|
LIC AAO 2021 Prelims Result Date
|Will be announced|
How to Apply Online for LIC AAO 2021 Exam?Follow the steps below to apply for the LIC AAO 2021 Exam with ease.
Registration for LIC AAO Online Form
- Visit the official website of LIC.
- Click on the link "Apply Online for AAO" available on the home page.
- To log in, enter your registration number and password.
- Pay close attention to the post, exam center, and other details on the LIC AAO application form.
- Fill in the blanks with the information from the documentation about your schooling. Click the submit button after you've double-checked everything.
- Submit the pictures and signature images in the necessary pixels.
- After you've submitted your application, upload the handwritten declaration.
- Finally, pay the appropriate application cost for your category.
- Remember to save the LIC AAO application receipt for future reference.
LIC AAO Application Fee 2021
The intimation charges to be submitted at the end of the application form are the fee. The LIC AAO application fee, which is payable online, is listed below.
LIC AAO 2021 Eligibility Overview
- Candidates first need to check that whether they are eligible or not to apply for the LIC AAO 2021 post.
- For that, they need to check age criteria and educational qualification criteria.
- The age criteria for LIC AAO is between 21-30 years.
- As far as educational qualification is concerned, the candidate must need to be a graduate from a reputed university approved by Govt. of India.
- For more details regarding eligibility criteria, click here.
Documents Required for LIC AAO 2021 Online Application
Candidates must provide the following documents for LIC AAO Online Application 2021, as stated in the official notification.
- Left Thumb Impression
(If a candidate lacks a left thumb, he or she may use his or her right thumb instead.) Take an impression of one of the left hand's fingers, starting with the forefinger, if both thumbs are missing. Take an impression of one of the right hand's fingers, starting with the forefinger, if there are no fingers on the left hand. If no fingers are available, an impression of the left toe may be obtained. When a left thumb imprint is not available, the candidate should specify the finger's name as well as the left/right hand or toe specification in the uploaded document.
• A scanned copy of the Handwritten Declaration is required.
• Photograph scan copy (4.5cm x 3.5cm).
• Make a scanned copy of your signature, which should not be in capital characters.
What if I Forgot LIC AAO Registration Credentials?
- In case, you forget your LIC AAO registration credentials including user id and password, there is no need to worry.
- While filling the application form you must have received a mail from LIC regarding your log-in/registration credentials.
- You just have to search in your mail inbox to find your forgotten credentials.
- In case, you can not find your login credentials in your inbox, you can mail/call the official authority
You can attempt the LIC AAO Mock Test 2021 to analyze your performance & improve your score.
Also, Join LIC AAO Online Coaching to crack the exam with good marks.
Related Useful Links
|LIC AAO Syllabus 2021||LIC AAO Selection process|
|LIC AAO Question Papers||LIC AAO Salary|
|LIC AAO Cut-off|
What you will get in the course?
- 200+ Interactive Live Classes
- 200+ Interactive Quizzes
- 280+ PDFs
- 35+ Full-Length Mock Tests
- Green Card
Why Gradeup Green Card?
- One stop solution for practising 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve questions in an efficient way.
Sahi Prep Hai To Life Set Hai!