Karnataka TET 2021: Important Date
|Serial No.||Exam Detail||Important Date|
|1||Kar TET 2021 Admit Card Release Date||12 August 2021|
|2||Kar TET 2021 Exam Date||22 August 2021|
KAR TET Exam Time Schedule 2021
|Date of the Examination||22 August 2021||22 August 2021|
|Entry in the Examination Center||9:00 AM||1:30 PM|
|Checking of Admit Card||09:00 to 9:15 AM||1:30 to 1:45 PM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||9:15 AM||1:45 PM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be Broken/Opened to take out the Answer Sheet||09:25 AM||1:55 PM|
|Last Entry in the Examination Centre||9:30 AM||2:00 PM|
|Test Commences||9:30 AM||2:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||12:00 PM||4:30 PM|
How to download the KAR-TET Admit Card?
- Visit the official site of the Karnataka School Education Board or simply click on the direct link provided above.
- Now you need to log in.
- Enter the details that are, your application number and date of birth and then press enter.
- Now click on the admit card tab.
- Your admit card will be reflected on your screen.
- Download the admit card for the day of the examination.
How To Check Karnataka TET 2021 Exam Centre?
- Step 1: Click on Official Website of Karnataka TET 2021
- Step 2: Log in to Karnataka TET 2021
- Step 3: Click on “Application for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) – 2021
- Step 4: Fill User Name and Password
- Step 5: The application form will be open and there will be a “Change Exam Centre” Option.
- Step 6: Change the exam centre and save the application form.
- Step 7: Download the application form for future purposes.
Karnataka TET exam is conducted for recruitment of teachers who would teach from classes 1 to 8. The medium of question papers for the KARTET 2021 Exam is Kannada, Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telegu, and Marathi. KARTET 2021 exam comprises two papers: Paper I and Paper II. Examination for Paper I is conducted for those who want to teach from classes 1 to 5. Those who want to teach from classes VI to VIII, appear for KARTET 2021 paper II examinations. The examination will be conducted by following all the SOPs issued by the state and central government of India.
Sahi Prep hai toh Life Set hai.