Best Books for JSSC JE Written Exam
Before we provide you with the list of the JSSC Junior Engineer JE books, let us first give you a brief of the examination process.
- The JSSC JE exam pattern consists of only one stage, the Mains Exam.
- The exam consists of two papers. For both parts of the test, the number of papers, questions, duration, and subjects vary. The test is given in an online format.
- Candidates who will obtain the cut-off marks in Paper 1 shall be allowed to appear for Paper 2.
Here is the JSSC JE Exam Pattern
Check: JSSC JE Syllabus
Best Books for JSSC JE - Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Books
We have provided to you the list of the important books for JSSC JE exam for the engineering subjects, i.e. Civil, Mechanical and Electrical exam.
JSSC JE Mechanical Books
For the technical part of the exam, JSSC JE mechanical books are mentioned below.
Name of Books
Mechanical Engineering :
Conventional & Objective types
Covering all the basic concepts and easy format to understand completely
Theory of Machines
Develop a proper understanding of the concepts of the topics.
JSSC JE Civil Books
In the table below the list of best books for JSSC JE civil engineering has been provided.
Name of Books
Civil Engineering: Through Objective Type Questions
SP Gupta & SS Gupta by CBS Publishers & Distributors
Good quality MCQs
Dynamics of Structure
Basic conceptual questions to advanced levels for the practice purpose.
JSSC JE Electrical Books
Here are a few important books for the JSSC JE exam for Electrical Engineering graduate aspirants:
Name of Books
Electrical Engineering: Objective Electrical Technology
V.K.Mehta and Rohit Mehta
Comprehensive Mcqs for various examinations for the electrical engineering aspirants
Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering
Innumerable questions related to the topics of Electrical Engineering.
Check: JSSC JE Salary
Important Books for JSSC JE General Awareness
The General Awareness section forms a crucial part in the JSSC JE exam. Thus, you must make sure that score good marks in this subject.
Name of Books
Improve candidate’s general knowledge in subjects like history, Indian Polity, Indian Constitution, Indian Economy, etc of Jharkhand.
Lucent General Knowledge 2021
Dr. Binay Karna
The books cover all the current news related to national, sports, appointments, and international events.
Tips to Prepare for JSSC JE Exam 2022
Some general preparation tips for JSSC JE exam preparation are as follow:
- Understand the Syllabus: Read the JSSC JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern carefully. Divide the topics into groups based on their difficulty.
- Create a Realistic Timetable: Make a realistic schedule and stick to it. However, be willing to change the schedule if necessary. Give tough subjects more time.
- Clear Your Basics: Read the theory behind each idea and make sure you understand the fundamentals of each one.
- Examine Prior Year Papers: Examine previous year’s question papers to see how various themes were weighted, what types of questions were asked, and how tough they were. Master the topics with the most weight. Solve at least the last 5-10 years' worth of exam papers.
- Take Mock Exams: Taking Jharkhand SSC JE mock tests will allow you to have a better understanding of where you are and where you need to improve. You'll also become accustomed to the stress of tests.
- Boost Your Test-Taking Ability: How highly you score is partly determined by how effectively you choose the questions to answer and how efficiently you spend your time. Make sure to strengthen your general test-taking abilities and devise a clever exam approach.
|JSSC JE Exam Pattern|
|JSSC JE Eligibility Criteria||JSSC JE Selection Process|
|JSSC JE Salary||JSSC JE Application Form 2022|
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Online classroom program for all AE & JE Exams:
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Test series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
Team BYJU’S Exam Prep
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep APP, for the best Exam Preparation, Free Mock tests, and Live Classes.