The second shift of Indian Bank PO Prelims exam is over now. We are here with the detailed exam analysis of 2nd shift of Indian Bank PO Prelims exam 2018. You can check section-wise difficulty level, topic-wise question distribution and questions asked from different topics in this Indian Bank PO Prelims exam analysis 2018.
Indian Bank PO Prelims 2018: Difficulty Level & Good Attempts
As per the level of the exam conducted in the second shift today, below is the section wise difficulty level for the Indian Bank PO Prelims exam 2018.
Easy - Moderate
Exam Analysis of Indian Bank PO Prelims 2018
Here are the major highlights of Indian Bank PO Preliminary Exam for the 3rd shift
- The sequence of the section- Reasoning, Quant, English
- Most Easy sections - English
- The pattern of this shift was changed to that of the previous shift.
- Reasoning: Most of the questions were from puzzles & sentence rearrangement
- Quantitative Aptitude: Simplification/Approximation was not asked in this shift
- English Language: It was the easiest section.
Here is the section wise exam analysis of Indian Bank PO Prelims exam for the 2ns shift.
Exam Analysis of Quantitative Aptitude for Indian Bank PO Prelims
No. of questions - 35
Level of the exam – Moderate
(i) Number Series – 5 Questions
It was of the moderate level. You have to identify the missing number in the series. 3 questions were easily doable.
(ii) Data Interpretation (2 Set) – 10 Questions
Tabular Graph was asked. A company's data was given. Male and the female number was given, their numbers regarding permanent basis and contract basis were given. Another was Bar graph. Data regarding students studying in different streams (Mechanical, IT, etc.) in a college was given.
(iii) Data Sufficiency - 5 Questions
Arithmetic topics were asked there. 2 statement were given.
(iv) Miscellaneous Questions – 10 Questions
The level varies from easy to moderate. The Miscellaneous questions include – Age, Mixture Allegation, Partnership, Pipes and Cisterns, Profit Loss, Average, Boats & Stream, Compound/Simple Interest, Time & Work etc.
(v) Quadratic Equation: 5 Questions
2 Equations were given. You had to find the relation between two variables.
Exam Analysis of Reasoning Ability for Indian Bank PO Prelims
No. of questions - 35
Level of the exam –Easy to Moderate
(i) Puzzles – 20 Questions
- Arrangemnet - 5 Questions - Persons, Profession and Color need to be arranged.
- Year Based Puzzle - 5 Questions - Year and persons need to be arranged.
- Day Based Arrangement: 7 Days and Cities need to be arranged.
- Linear Arrangement: 6 persons were seated in a row facing north.
(ii) Syllogism: 5 Questions
The simple understanding of these topics was required to solve the question.
(iii) Blood Realtion: 4 Questions
They were very easy. Direct questions were asked.
(iv) Rest were Miscellaneous Questions – 6 Questions
- They were of the easy level.
- 2 questions were from Order & ranking.
- 1 were asked from alphabet test.
- 1 Question from number series, etc.
- Other topics were direction sense, alphabet test, etc.
Exam Analysis of English Language for Indian Bank PO Prelims
No. of questions - 30
Level of the exam – Easy
(i) Reading Comprehension – 10 Questions
It was of moderate level. There were 4 questions from vocab. Topics: Agriculture and Poverty
(ii) Single Filler in two sentences: 3 Questions
Questions of single fillers were asked about this topic. You have to fill the same word in given 2 sentences.
(iii) Sentence Reaarrangement– 5 Questions
Level of the questions was easy to moderate. Sentences were given. Students had to rearrange the given sentences and mark the answer as per given options.
(iv) Spotting Error - 7 Questions
In this, a sentence was given where several words were bold. You had to find the word which is grammatically incorrect.
(v) Vocabulary Based - 5 Questions
So, we end up with the third shift analysis of Indian Bank PO Pre exam 2018. We will be uploading the analysis of upcoming shifts as per their timings. Stay Connected.
Note: If you remember any question from the exam, feel free to share it in the comments section!
All the best for your exams,
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep!