IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Application Form available now! IDBI Bank issued an official notification for IDBI 2021 Assistant Manager Exam on August 10, 2021, to fill 650 Assistant Manager posts. From 10th August 2021, all eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Manager test. The last day of the IDBI 2021 Assistant Manager online registration will end on August 22, 2021. The procedure for completing the application form is the same as for other Bank Exams.
The candidates can get the complete details about how to apply for IDBI Assistant Manager, who can apply, a direct link to apply, and the application fee for each category in this article. So, stick to the article till the end to not overlook the important updates.
IDBI Assistant Manager Application Form 2021: Highlights
|Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India|
|Notification Released||10th August 2021|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Application Form Start Date||10th August 2021|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Application Form Last Date||22nd August 2021|
Who can Apply for IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Recruitment?
The candidates who want to go for the IDBI Bank 2021 Assistant Manager exam must hold a graduation degree from a recognized university. The unreserved category aspirants should have an aggregate of a minimum of 60% and 55% for the SC/ST/PWD categories as per the government norms.
The applicant minimum age should be 21 years old and he/she should not be above 28 years old. Although, reserved categories will be benefited the age relaxation during applying for the IDBI 2021 Assistant Manager post.
|Educational Qualification||A candidate must possess a graduation degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% & 5% relaxation will be given to the reserved categories.|
Steps to Apply Online for IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2021
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of IDBI Bank which is idbibank.in
- On the home page, look for the ‘Careers/ Current Openings' option.
- Under the ‘Recruitment of Assistant Manager 2021' section, click the online application link.
- Now, go to the new registration link and click it.
- For registration, you will be asked to fill in your name, email id, contact details, password, etc.
- On successful registration, a registration number and password will appear on the screen.
- To save the information, go to the step of filling out the application form and click the ‘SAVE & NEXT' button.
- Verify your information.
- At the allocated place, upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- Before submitting the final version, double-check all of the details.
- Take out the print for further use.
IDBI Assistant Manager Application Fee
The fee structure for IDBI Assistant Manager online application is listed below by category wise. The application fee for the IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Exam is Rs. 1000/- for general candidates and Rs.200 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates. Fee/Intimation charges cannot be refunded or held in reserve for any other examination or selection once they have been paid. The application fee has to be paid in full online.
|General Category||₹ 1000/-|
Points to Remember-
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. IDBI Bank will send call letters for the Examination and other information through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID/mobile number, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and obtain a mobile number before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- The signature left a thumb impression, and the handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- Signature / Hand-written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting
documents as and when required”.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai