IBPS SO IT/ Rajbhasha Prelims Exam 26th December 2021 Shift Timings
IBPS SO(AFO) All Shifts
IBPS SO(AFO) Prelims Exam Shift 1
9 A.M. (Reporting Time)
IBPS SO(IT/Rajbhasha)) Prelims Exam Shift 1
1 P.M (Reporting Time)
IBPS SO IT/ Rajbhasha Prelims Exam Overview 26th December 2021 (Shift 1): Key Highlights
- The overall difficulty level of the exam is moderate.
- The candidates have attempted around 75-85 questions on average.
- The difficulty level of IBPS SO IT/ Rajbhasha Quant Section is moderate.
- The level of the reasoning ability section is moderate.
- The difficulty level of the English Language Section is easy.
IBPS SO IT/ Rajbhasha Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 (26th December-All Shifts)
The candidates must check the IBPS SO IT/ Rajbhasha Shift-1 Exam Analysis to know more about the asked questions and the difficulty level of the exam.
|IBPS SO (AFO Prelims Exam Analysis)|
|Memory Based Questions Asked in IBPS SO(AFO/IT) Prelims Exam 26 December 2021|
IBPS SO IT/ Rajbhasha Prelims Shift 1 Analysis 2021: Youtube Session(26th December)
Watch IBPS SO IT/ Rajbhasha prelims 2021 analysis and section-wise questions asked in 26th December 1st shift. (Youtube session)
You should try full-length mock tests in the BYJU'S Exam Prep IBPS SO test series.
IBPS SO IT/ Rajbhasha Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 Shift 1: 26th December
Let's start the section-wise IBPS SO IT/ Rajbhasha Prelims exam analysis today Shift 1 for a better understanding of asked topics and the weightage of the questions through the detailed analysis.
1. IBPS SO IT/ Rajbhasha Prelims 1st Shift Analysis: Quantitative aptitude
This part was easy to moderate in difficulty. Data Interpretation questions accounted for a significant portion of the questions, with the remainder coming from themes such as Quadratic Equation, Data Sufficiency, Word Problems, and so on.
Missing Number Series
|9-10Q||Easy to moderate|
To watch chapter-wise live sessions, you can try IBPS SO Online Coaching.
2. IBPS SO IT/ Rajbhasha Prelims 1st Shift Analysis: English Language
In comparison to the other portions, this one had a modest amount of activity. Reading comprehension, cloze exam, Fillers, and other activities were included in the English part.
Name of the topic
2 sets: 18Q
|Easy to moderate|
3. IBPS SO(AFO/IT) Prelims 1st Shift Analysis: Reasoning Ability
This section had a difficulty level of moderate. The topics which were asked in IBPS SO IT/ Rajbhasha Shift-1 are from (Syllogism, Logical Reasoning, Coding-Decoding, Inequality, etc.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
Dual row: 5Q
Uncertain linear: 5Q
|Easy to moderate|
|Data sufficiency||3Q||Easy to moderate|
To watch sessions by exam-qualified experts for the upcoming IBPS SO main, you can try our IBPS SO Online Coaching.
IBPS SO IT/ Rajbhasha Prelims Ist Shift Analysis: General Awareness
The majority of the questions revolved around current events and static awareness. The questions were of moderate difficulty. In the IBPS SO Prelims IT/ Rajbhasha Exam 2021, students reported that 3-4 questions of static awareness were asked. Some questions are given below:
1. Who is the Chief Vigilance Commissioner (CVC) of India?
Ans: Suresh N Patel
2. Where is soft bank located?
3. LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) to up stake in Kotak Mahindra Bank to nearly ____.
4. Which is India's first Payment bank?
Ans: Airtel Payments Bank
5. First woman Air Marshal of Indian Air Force (IAF) Padma Bandopadhyay for which field she was awarded the Padma Shri?
6. In the history of men's Test cricket who was the first cricketer to take all 10 wickets in an innings?
Ans: Jim Laker
IBPS SO IT/ Rajbhasha Prelims Difficulty Level Shift 1: 26th December 2021
Here, we have broken down the IBPS SO Prelims difficulty level Shift 1 for the ease of the candidates to know the maximum attempts.
IBPS SO IT/ Rajbhasha Prelims Good Attempts Shift 1: 26th December 2021
The overall difficulty level of the 26th December 2021 IBPS SO IT/ Rajbhasha exam can be classified as Moderate. IBPS PO IT/ Rajbhasha Exam Analysis 2021 shows the overall good attempts and the difficulty level of each section.
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts(General Category)
How was your 1st shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below!
Other Important Links-
|IBPS SO Salary||IBPS SO Selection Process|
|IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria||IBPS SO Notification|
If you are aiming to crack IBPS SO 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.