In the IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis, Shift 4, of 13th September 2020 contains the level of difficulty of overall paper as well as the difficulty level of both the sections. On the basis of feedback provided by the aspirants, we are sharing with you details such as type of questions asked, number of topics from different topics, overall good attempts as well as the sectional good attempts etc.
IBSP RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis: 13th September 2020
This exam analysis will be helpful for applicants of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam as the syllabus and exam pattern for both the exam is almost similar. So check out the detailed section-wise exam to combat the fear of upcoming shifts and the IBPS RRB Clerk exam as well.
Now, Let's discuss the section-wise IBPS RRB PO Prelims 4th Shift exam review, difficulty level, good attempt, and questions asked in the exam below.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2020: Exam Timings
|Number of Shift||Reporting Time||Gate Closing Time||Handwritten Sample||Starting of Examination|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||8:15 AM||8:30 - 8:35 AM||8:35 AM|
|Shift 2||9:45 AM||10:30 AM||10:45 - 10:50 AM||10:50 AM|
|Shift 3||12:00 PM||12:45 PM||1:00 - 1:05 AM||1:05 AM|
|Shift 4||2:15 PM||3:00 PM||3:15 - 3:20 AM||3:20 AM|
|Shift 5||4:30 Pm||5:15 PM||5:30 - 5:35 AM||5:35 AM|
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2020: Exam Centre Guidelines
- Students are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Students are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam centre
- An aspirant must have installed Arogya-Setu app on their smartphone and the app must show the COVID 19 risk profile of the student.
- At the exam centre, the registration of the candidates will be done with photo capture.
- In the exam hall, there will be two separate dropbox for the rough sheets and call letters. Students are required to drop these in the designated boxes.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims (4th Shift) Exam Analysis 13th September 2020 - Key Highlights
- The level of the fourth shift was Easy to Moderate.
- The sequence of the two-section was such that reasoning was first and quantitative aptitude was second.
- The reasoning ability was easier of the two sections.
- Overall no major changes were introduced. Candidates with clarity of the concepts must have done well.
- Both the languages were displayed together on the screen.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis (Shift 4): Difficulty Level and Exam Pattern
- The pattern of the 4th shift was similar to that of the shifts which were held before.
- All the shifts were similar in terms of difficulty level and types of questions asked.
- Overall the level was easy to moderate.
- Reasoning section was easy to moderate
- Quantitative aptitude was lengthy and calculative with the level of the questions ranging from easy to moderate.
IBPS RRB PO 4th Shift Exam Review 2020 (Section-wise)
1. IBPS RRB PO 4th Shift Review 2020: Reasoning Ability
- The overall level of the section was easy-moderate and lengthy.
- Below is a detailed analysis of the Reasoning section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
2. IBPS RRB PO 4th Shift Review 2020: Quantitative Aptitude
- The overall level of the exam was easy.
- Following table depicts the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis -
Wrong Number Series
IBPS RRB PO Prelims 4th Shift Analysis 13th September 2020: Good Attempts (Overall)
Based on the level of the exam, we are sharing the good attempts sectional and overall as follows -
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Shift 4 FAQs
Q1. What was the level of the IBPS RRB PO Prelims - Shift 4?
Ans: The level of Shift 4 was moderate.
Q2. Does the Examination centre were allowing the candidates to carry their water bottle?
Ans: Yes, aspirants are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle inside the exam hall.
Q3. What was the overall time limit for the IBPS RRB PO Exam?
Ans: Aspirants are required to complete the paper in 45 minutes.
4. Which was the easier section?
Ans: The reasoning was comparatively easy in the shift-4 also.
5. Were the applicants allowed to switch between the sectional at their will?
Ans: Yes, as there is no sectional timing students can switch within the section.
How was your 4th Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
Do share any questions that you remember !!
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
So why wait? Subscribe to Online Classroom Program now and #GetSuperReady for your exam.