IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Memory Based Questions: 20th September 2020 (All Shifts): IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam is scheduled to held on 19th, 20th and 26th September 2020. Now that all the shifts of the second day, i.e., 20th September are over, we are sharing with you the PDF of Memory Based Questions asked in the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam 2020. All the candidates who have appeared in or will going to appear in the IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam 2020 are surely waiting for the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Memory Based Questions PDF. You don't need to wait anymore as we are sharing the PDF in this article.
The IBPS RRB Clerk Memory Based Questions PDF includes the actual questions asked in various shifts of today's exam. These questions were shared by the aspirants who have appeared in the RRB Clerk Exam 2020 on 20th September. Memory-based questions help you understand the level of the exam, type of questions asked and various topics asked. It also helps you analyse your performance in the actual exam. So, download free memory-based questions asked in today's exam in all shifts of IBPS RRB Clerk.
Now, Let's look at the some of the questions asked in the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims exams 2020:
1. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word ‘Perform’ each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet (Both forward and backward)?
D. More than three
2. If it is possible to make a meaningful word, using the 2nd, 3rd, 7th and 9th letters of the word “PURCHASING”, then what is the second letter of the word? If no such word be formed, mark the answer as ‘Y’. If more than one word can be formed mark the answer as ‘X’.
3. If all the digits in the number ‘62783259’ are arranged in descending order within the number, then which of the following digit(s) will remain at the same position?
4. Direction (4 – 8): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. Ten people are sitting in two parallel rows having five persons each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1 - F, G, H, I and J are seated (but not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing north. In row 2 - A, B, C, D and E are seated (but not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing south. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement, each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.
The one who faces I sit third to the right of A. Only one person sits between I and F. B is not an immediate neighbour of A. B does not sit at any of the extreme ends of the line. The one who faces C sits on the immediate right of G. C is not an immediate neighbour of B. D faces J.
4. Who among the following sits exactly in the middle of the rows?
A. E, G
B. A, J
C. C, J
D. B, F
E. A, F
5. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given seating arrangement and thus form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
6. Who among the following sits on the immediate right of the person who faces F?
7. Which of the following is true regarding H?
A. G sits on the immediate left of H.
B. F is an immediate neighbour of H.
C. An immediate neighbour of H faces B.
D. None of the given options is true.
E. C faces H.
8. Who among the following faces E?
9. 88, 90, 93, 98, 105, ?
10. 60.1, 61.9, 65.5, 72.7, 87.1, ?
11. 4, 22, 43, 67, 94, ?
12. . 100000, 20000, 4000, 800, 160, ?
13. 4, 8, 24, 96, ?, 2880
To check and revise more Memory-based questions, download Memory-based PDF or attempt Memory-based Quiz of Reasoning ability and Numerical ability from the link given below.
This was all about IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims memory based papers and quiz. We will share detailed section-wise topic distribution for the shifts to be conducted on 20th September 2020. Stay tuned with us.
Do share any questions that you remember !!
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
Try Online Classroom Program Now and get unlimited access to all 20+ Structured Live Courses and 500+ Mock Tests
So why wait? Subscribe to Online Classroom Program now and #GetSuperReady for your exam.