In this article, we are reviewing the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam, 4 shift based on the insights that we gathered from the candidates who have appeared in the exam. On the basis of experience that they have shared with us, we are providing you with accurate IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Shift 4 exam analysis. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam analysis consists of the level of difficulty of the exam, the accurate breakup of the questions asked in both reasoning and quant sections, safe/ good attempt, etc.
The exam analysis helps you understand the current pattern of the exam and also helps you analyse your performance in the exam. So read this article till the end to get the complete information about the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam, shift 4.
Let's discuss the section-wise IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 4th Shift exam analysis, difficulty level, good attempt, and questions asked in the exam below.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 2020: Exam Timings:
Given below tables illustrate the important exam timings for the various shift of day 4 of RRB Clerk Exam:
|Number of Shift||Reporting Time||Gate Closing Time||Handwritten Sample||Starting of Examination|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||8:15 AM||8:30 - 8:35 AM||8:35 AM|
|Shift 2||9:45 AM||10:30 AM||10:45 - 10:50 AM||10:50 AM|
|Shift 3||12:00 PM||12:45 PM||1:00 - 1:05 AM||1:05 AM|
|Shift 4||2:15 PM||3:00 PM||3:15 - 3:20 AM||3:20 AM|
|Shift 5||4:30 Pm||5:15 PM||5:30 - 5:35 AM||5:35 AM|
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam 2020: Exam Centre Guidelines
IBPS has released new guidelines that every exam takers need to follow for his and everybody else's safety. Go through the exam guideline listed below and make sure that you abide by these guidelines:
- Students are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Students are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam centre
- An aspirant must have installed Arogya-Setu app on their smartphone and the app must show the COVID 19 risk profile of the student.
- At the exam centre, the registration of the candidates will be done with photo capture.
- In the exam hall, there will be two separate dropbox for the rough sheets and call letters. Students are required to drop these in the designated boxes.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims (4th Shift) Exam Analysis 26th September 2020 - Key Highlights
Following are the major key highlights of the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelim Exam, Shift 4:
- Candidates have to submit the 'Hand Written Declaration' on the space designated on the Hall ticket before the exam start.
- The level of the fourth shift was easy.
- The sequence of the two-section was such that reasoning was followed by quantitative aptitude.
- The reasoning ability was easier for the two sections.
- Overall no major changes were introduced. Candidates with clarity of the concepts must have done well.
- Both the languages were displayed together on the screen.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis (Shift 4): Difficulty Level and Exam Pattern
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam has two sections, they are:
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Both the section contains 40 questions each, i.e., a total of 80 questions.
- The time allotted to complete the test is 80 minutes.
- The Overall difficulty level of the RRB Clerk exam was easy.
- Candidates were allowed to move between the section at any time during the period of exam.
IBPS RRB Clerk 4th Shift Review 2020: Reasoning Ability
- The overall level of the section was Easy and all the questions were doable.
Below Table illustrates the detailed analysis of the Reasoning section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 4th Shift Review 2020: Quantitative Aptitude
- The overall level of Quantitative Aptitude section of the exam was easy.
- Following table depicts the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis -
Missing Number Series
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 4th Shift Analysis 26th September 2020: Good Attempts (Overall)
Based on the level of the exam, we are sharing the good attempts sectional and overall as follows -
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Shift 4 FAQs
Q1. What is the overall difficulty level of the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims - Shift 4?
Ans: The level of Shift 4 was easy.
Q2. What are the items that candidates are allowed to carry inside the examination centre?
Ans: Aspirants can carry the following items:
- Mask (Compulsory),
- 50 ml bottle of sanitizer,
- A personal transparent water bottle, &
- A simple pen
Q3. What was the overall time limit for the IBPS RRB Clerk Exam?
Ans: Aspirants are required to complete the paper in 45 minutes.
4. Which was the easier section between reasoning and quant?
Ans: The reasoning was comparatively easy in the shift-4 also.
5. Were the candidates allowed to switch between the sections?
Ans: Yes, as there is no sectional timing students can switch within the section.
How was your 4th Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
Do share any questions that you remember !!
Click Here to Check the IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Analysis of All the shifts of 26 September 2020
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
So why wait? Subscribe to Online Classroom Program now and #GetSuperReady for your exam.
Best of Luck
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App