IBPS RRB Clerk 3rd Shift Analysis 20th September 2020: Today's Third shift of the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims exam held on 20th September 2020 has concluded now. The level of the third shift was Easy and all the questions asked were doable. We hope all the students have performed their best to get the entry pass to the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains examination.
Most of the students who have to appear in other shifts or in the IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam must be looking for the pattern and the difficulty level of the exams in order to know the ideas for upcoming shifts. Check Detailed section-wise question distribution and other details of the exam. Thus here we have come up with a detailed IBPS RRB Clerk Shift 3 exam analysis of today's Prelims exam.
Check here section-wise IBPS RRB Clerk Shift 3 prelims exam review 2020 along with the difficulty level, questions asked, and the good attempts.
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis, Shift-1
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis, Shift-2
- IBPS RRB Exam Cut Off
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis, Shift-4
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis, Shift-5
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam 3rd Shift Analysis 20th September 2020: Key Highlights
- The overall level of the fourth shift of IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims, 20th September was Easy
- Going with the changing trend in the exam pattern and types of questions, no major changes were observed in this shift.
- No changes were introduced in Numerical Ability. Most of the questions were asked from DI and simplification part.
- The reasoning section was of easy level and maximum questions were asked from the puzzle.
- The sequence of the exam was Reasoning > Quant
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 3rd Shift: Difficulty level and exam pattern
- No changes were observed in this shift.
- The pattern of the shift remained the same as that of the other shifts.
- All the shifts were similar in terms of difficulty level and types of questions asked.
- Overall the level was easy.
- The reasoning section was the easiest and not lengthy.
- The Quant section was scoring as questions on simplification were asked.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Shift 3 Analysis 2020: Overall Difficulty Level
Overall Level of the exam
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Section-wise Review 2020 (3rd Shift)
1. IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Reasoning Ability Exam Review 2020: (Easy)
Following topics were asked in the Reasoning section of this exam:
Number of questions
Puzzles and Seating Arrangement
Alphanumeric Series+Numeric Series
2. IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Numerical Ability Exam Review 2020: (Easy)
Numerical Ability Section consisted of the following topics -
Number of questions
Wrong Number Series
IBPS RRB Clerk 3rd Shift Analysis 2020: Good Attempts
Overall Good Attempts
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Shift-3 FAQs
1. What was the level of the Numerical ability section?
Numerical ability section was of easy level as many questions were asked from the simplification part.
2. What was the level of the Reasoning section?
Reasoning section was of easy level. Most of the questions were from the puzzle but all doable.
3. What can be the expected cut off for IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2020?
Cut off will depend on the various factors. But, you can expect the cut off to fall somewhere between 67-75.
4. What was the sequence of the exam?
Reasoning section was asked first and then quant.
5. What is the safe number of attempts for candidates?
Candidates should attempt 70+ with 100% accuracy.
Do share any questions that you remember !!
Do share any question you remember in the comment section below
This was all about the IBPS RRB Clerk prelims shift-3 analysis held on 20th September 2020. If you remember any questions, share with us in the comment section below.
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
Try Online Classroom Program Now and get unlimited access to all 20+ Structured Live Courses and 500+ Mock Tests
So why wait? Subscribe to Online Classroom Program now and #GetSuperReady for your exam.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep!