So get the complete IBPS PO Prelims exam details below.
Check the difficulty level, questions asked from each topic, types of questions, level of puzzle and Types of data interpretation asked as the major section in Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude. For your convenience, we have also mentioned the level of each section and each topic with the number of questions asked. Check detailed section-wise IBPS PO exam analysis.
Let us discuss the section-wise IBPS PO Prelims exam review, difficulty level, good attempt and questions asked in the 2nd shift of the Prelims exam.
You may also like to read:
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 10th October 2020 (2nd Shift) - Key Highlights
- The overall level of the second shift was Easy to Moderate.
- No new pattern questions were observed in this section.
- The level of the English section was easy.
- The reasoning ability was moderate and lengthy.
- Overall no major changes were introduced. Candidates with clarity of the concepts must have done well.
- In this shift, Caselet DI was also asked.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Shift Timing (All Shifts)
|Shift||Reporting Time||Start of Examination|
|Shift-1||8:00 AM||9 AM -10 AM|
|Shift-2||10:30 AM||11:30 AM- 12:30 PM|
|Shift-3||1:00 PM||2 PM- 3 PM|
|Shift-4||3:30 PM||4:30 PM- 5:30 PM|
IBPS PO Clerk Prelims Exam 2020: Exam Centre Guidelines
- Students are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Students are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam centre
- An aspirant must have installed Arogya-Setu app on their smartphone and the app must show the COVID 19 risk profile of the student.
- At the exam centre, the registration of the candidates will be done with photo capture.
- In the exam hall, there will be two separate dropbox for the roughs
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Section Wise Review 2020 (2nd Shift)
1. IBPS PO Prelims Exam Review: Reasoning Ability Detailed Analysis
- The overall level of the section was moderate and lengthy.
- Below is a detailed analysis of the Reasoning section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
2. IBPS PO Prelims 2020: Quantitative aptitude Detailed Analysis
- The overall level of the exam was moderate.
- Following table depicts the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in quant Analysis -
Missing Number Series
3. IBPS PO Prelims 2020: English Language Detailed Analysis
- The overall level of this section was easy to moderate
- We have provided the topic wise questions asked in this section in below table -
Name of the topic
|Fill in the blanks (Double fillers)|
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2020: Good Attempts
Based on the level of the exam, we are sharing the good attempts sectional and overall as follows -
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts
How was your 2nd Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis FAQs
1. What was the level of shift-2 in IBPS PO Prelims exam?
The level of the shift was Easy to moderate.
2. Which was the scoring section in the exam?
English section was easiest of all the sections.
3. Will there be normalization in IBPS PO prelims exam?
Yes, there will be normalization based on the difficulty level in each shift.
4. Is IBPS following safety measures at the exam centres?
Yes, IBPS is following the safety guidelines strictly at all the exam centres.
Do share any questions that you remember !!
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
So why wait? Subscribe to Online Classroom Program now and #GetSuperReady for your exam.