In this article, we are going to provide you with the accurate and detailed IBPS PO Prelims Shift 2 Re-Exam Analysis 2020-21. Under the exam analysis, we look at the overall as well as the sectional difficulty level of the exam, the type of questions asked in each section, the type of questions asked in the IBPS PO Prelims Re-exam 2020, etc.
Now, let us discuss the section-wise review of the IBPS PO Prelims Re-exam review 2020-21 along with the difficulty level, good attempt and questions asked in the 2nd shift of the Prelims Re-exam.
IBPS PO Prelims Re-exam 2nd Shift Analysis 6th January 2021 - Key Highlights
- The overall level of the second shift was Easy to moderate.
- No new pattern questions were observed in this section.
- The level of the English section was easy.
- The reasoning ability was lengthy as most of the questions were asked from puzzles.
- Overall no major changes were introduced. Candidates with clarity of the concepts must have done well.
IBPS PO Prelims Re-Exam 2020-21 Shift Timing (All Shifts)
|Shift||Reporting Time||Start of Examination|
|Shift-1||8:00 AM||9 AM -10 AM|
|Shift-2||10:30 AM||11:30 AM- 12:30 PM|
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Centre Guidelines
- Students are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Students are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam center
- An aspirant must have installed Arogya-Setu app on their smartphone and the app must show the COVID 19 risk profile of the student.
- At the exam center, the registration of the candidates will be done with photo capture.
- In the exam hall, there will be two separate dropbox for the roughs
IBPS PO Prelims 2nd Shift Analysis: Section Wise
1. IBPS PO Prelims Re-exam 2nd Shift Review 2020-21: Reasoning Ability
- The overall level of the section was Easy to moderate
- Below is a detailed analysis of the Reasoning section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
2. IBPS PO Prelims Re-exam 2nd Shift Analysis 2020-21: Quantitative Aptitude
- The overall level of the exam was moderate, calculative & lengthy
- The following table depicts the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in quant Analysis -
Missing Number series
3. IBPS PO Prelims Re-exam 2nd Shift Review 2020-21: English Language
- The overall level of this section was easy to moderate
- We have provided the topic wise questions asked in this section in the below table -
Name of the topic
|Fill in the blanks (Double fillers)|
|Match the Column|
IBPS PO Prelims 2nd Shift Analysis 6th January 2021: Good Attempts
Based on the level of the exam, we are sharing the good attempts sectional and overall as follows -
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts
How was your 2nd Shift Exam, Share exam feedback, and questions asked in the comment section below !!
Do share any questions that you remember !!
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
Try Online Classroom Program Now and get unlimited access to all 20+ Structured Live Courses and 500+ Mock Tests
So why wait? Subscribe to Online Classroom Program now and #GetSuperReady for your exam.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App