NABARD conducts Grade A examinations every year for young aspirants for the recruitment of various Assistant Manager posts is a direct entry into any premier organization. ESI(Economic & Social Issue) is a part of Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the NABARD Grade A exam.
It is the most challenging examination, where thousands of aspirants apply, yet very few get selected due to fierce competition. One needs to complete the syllabus and practice several mock test papers with determination for a successful career ahead.
Best Books for NABARD Grade A Exam 2022 ESI Section
You must start your preparation from the right source in order to score good marks in the actual exam. Kindly go through the below table to check out the important books to prepare ESI section of the NABARD Grade A exam 2022.
ESI Preparation Tips for NABARD Grade A Exam 2022
Focus on your revision during the last few days of your examination preparation. Some of the tips, tricks, and strategies that you can input in your preparation task are:
- Practice everything from the main topic and revise all basic formulae, topics, and rules.
- Never go for a new topic before the examination.
- Focus on previous Mock test papers; do practice at least one mock test paper to analyze your performance.
- Know your exam and syllabus so that you have enough time for their practice sessions.
- Prepare a proper study plan. Segregate weak and strong topics and concentrate more on weak topics.
- Time management skills give you priority to the areas where you find topics that are difficult to understand.
- Spot your weakness and areas of improvement. Work on it with your mentor or friend if any concept is not clear.
- Attempt quiz questions at regular intervals to test your awareness skills.
- Any competitive exam needs smart work with hard work and time management skills for the preparation process.
- Prevent any negative marking, attempt those questions about which you are sure and confident.
- Prepare a short note of the formula and quick tricks and essential events.
- Subject wise preparation plan is needed for effective grades.
- Proper nourishment and a good sleep will refresh your mind for a good start.
- Take a break between your study hours to focus on it with confidence.
- This section questions based on the nature of the Indian economy, inflation, and education. Globalization, social structure, and economic globalization.
- Be aware of the latest schemes, policies, and issues related to globalization market trends.
- Newspapers are a tool to update about Economic globalization.
If you follow a proper revised plan before your examination, it can help you to gain a final touch for NABARD Grade A & B exam.
NABARD Grade A Exam Study Plan for ESI
Focus on your time management skills, section-wise revision plan, hard work, and smart approach to sail through this exam. A perfect one-month revision plan can help you to score better grades.
Duration for learning and preparing questions and their related methods.
Duration to revise concepts, tricks, and formulas
Economic & social issues(focus on rural India)
30 min (1-2 topics)
Agriculture & Rural Development (focus on rural India)
30 min-1 hour (1-2topics)
One needs to be aware that there are seven sections in NABARD Grade A & B exams, and each of them comprises different topics. A proper schedule of revision plans or the above-suggested plan according to your own convenience can help you score better results. Revision plans can be extended according to your satisfaction.
If you’re an office goer, plan one month ahead with your preparation strategies.
Important ESI Materials for NABARD Grade A Exam 2022
Download Most Expected ESI Questions for NABARD Grade A Exam 2022
Please click the below link to download the Most Expected ESI Questions for NABARD Grade A Exam 2022. The list of the most expected questions will assist the candidates in a comprehensive preparation for the exam.
|Download Most Important ESI Questions for NABARD Grade A exam 2022|
Prepare yourself by revising all the topics that are followed in NABARD Grade A & B exam by correctly following a proper section-wise strategy for one month, which makes you ready for your upcoming examination. A relaxed mind, calmness, and awareness along with your hard work go a long way to qualify for the exam with bright colors.
Successful candidates undergo a probation period of 2 years when selected by NABARD. They are posted on various positions at various regional branches associated with NABARD. They offer excellent salary packages with additional allowances according to their respective job profiles. A candidate starts his career with an Assistant Manager post.
If you are aiming to clear the NABARD Grade A exam in 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.