Total Two-Digit Numbers Divisible by 3
There are a total 30 two-digit numbers that are divisible by 3. Candidates can find the answer easily through Arithmetic Progression.
Arithmetic Progression also known as AP is a progression or sequence of numbers that keeps the difference between any succeeding term and its preceding term constant throughout the entire sequence. In that AP, the constant difference is known as the common difference.
A good example of an arithmetic progression (AP) is the sequence 3, 6, 9, 12, 15….. which follows a pattern in which each number is obtained by adding 3 to the previous term.
How many two-digit numbers are divisible by 3?
Total 30 two-digit numbers are divisible by 3. This can be calculated by using the concept of AP wherein we have to use the formula of AP i.e. an= a1+(n−1)d. Using this formula one can easily find the total two-digit numbers that are divisible by 3.
- Find the HCF and LCM of 8/9, 10/27 and 16/81
- The Sum of Three Consecutive Multiples of 8 is 888. Find the Multiples
- a and b are Two Positive Integers such that the Least Prime Factor of a is 3 and and that of b is 5
- HCF of (23×32×5),(22×33×52), (24×3×53×7)
- Find the Least Number that is Divisible by all the Numbers from 1 to 10
- Given that HCF (306, 657) = 9, find LCM (306, 657)
- Find HCF and LCM of 336 and 54 by prime factorization and verify that
Commentswrite a comment