EPFO SSA Main Exam 2019 analysis was held on 14th November 2019 across the country. As per the review shared by the candidates the level of the exam was easy to moderate.
The GK section was of moderate to tough level as per the feedback was given by the exam takers. As in the General Awareness section, questions were asked from May to October month's current affairs.
Below we are sharing some of the Current Affairs Questions which were asked in the exam:
Questions asked in EPFO SSA Main Exam 2019
1. Who is the governor of Telangana?
Ans: Tamilisai Soundararajan
from BYJU'S Exam Prep's Daily GK Update: 1-2 September 2019(1st News)
2. Anshula Kant is CFO (Chief Financial Officer) of which organization?
Ans: World Bank Group
Daily GK Update: 16th July 2019
from BYJU'S Exam Prep's Daily GK Update: 16th July 2019(2nd New)
3. TN Manoharan Committee is related with-
Ans: for the development of the secondary market
4. The 5th Eastern Economic Summit was held in_____.
Ans: Vladivostok, Russia
5. What is ‘S’ stands for in SFIO?
Ans: Serious (Serious Fraud Investigation Office)
6. The Seventh Economic Census was started from which state?
7. Asian Development Bank will provide how much dollar loan amount for a piped water supply project for rapidly urbanizing small towns, covering 3 lakh households, in Madhya Pradesh?
Ans: USD 275 million
8. 22nd National e-Governance Summit was held in which place?
Ans: Shillong, Meghalaya
9. ASEAN Summit 2019 was held in which country?
Ans: Bangkok, Thailand
10. What is the rank of India in Global GDP ranking as of August 2019?
11. Who has been awarded by the Ramon Magsaysay award 2019 from India?
Ans: Ravish Kumar
12. Who has been selected for the Dada Saheb Phalke award for the year 2018?
Ans: Amitabh Bachchan
13. Shyam Ramsay passes away. He belonged to _________.
Ans: Films Industries
14. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Gandhi Solar Park in ___.
Ans: New York
15. Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu launched the book “New-Age Technology and Industrial Revolution 4.0. authored by MP Rajya Sabha.
Ans: Narendra Jadhav
16. In order to discourage the practice of making business payments in cash, the Budget 2019-20 has proposed to levy TDS of ____ on cash withdrawal exceeding 1 crore in a year from a bank account.
17. Which state becomes the first state to unveiled Bio-Fencing to protect the mangroves from garbage dumping?
18. Where is Sahyadri Tiger Reserve?
Ans: Kathi, Maharashtra
19. Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI) is located in which city?
Ans: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
20. Hollongi airport is situated in which state?
Ans: Arunachal Pradesh
21. India (Hindi) Economic Summit 2019 was held in _____.
Ans: New Delhi
22. TM Bhasin Committee was constituted by____.
Ans: The Central Vigilance Commission (CVC)
23. Chirag shetty and satwiksairaj rankireddy is associated with which sport?
24. Exercise TSENTR 2019 was hosted by ____.
25. RBI has extended deadline for Prepaid Payment Instruments to become fully KYC complaint, from ________months to________ months.
Ans: 18, 24
Note: If you remember any question from the exam, feel free to share it in the comments section below!
BYJU'S Exam Prep Presents Test Series to your dream job. Get Unlimited Access to all Mock Tests on a single card. Hurry up!! Get your Test Series and avail an extended validity of 2 months on a yearly pass.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!