MCQ On Reasoning
12, 24, 18, 36, 30, ?
2. You are given a question and two statements. Identify which of the statements is/are necessary/sufficient to answer the question.
A group of 1900 persons consisting of captains and soldiers is travelling in a train. How many captains are there in the group?
1). For every 18 soldiers, there is one captain.
2). Strength of soldiers is greater than the strength of captains.
- Statement 2 alone is sufficient
- Statement 1 and 2 together are necessary
- Statement 1 alone is sufficient
- Statement 1 and 2 are not sufficient to solve
3. In the given figure below, the triangle represents the number of persons running his business in the US, the circle represents the number of persons running his business in the UK, and the rectangle represents the number of persons running his business in the UAE and square represents the number of persons run his business in Mexico. Find out the number of persons running his business in all the countries mentioned?
4. Count the number of rectangles in the given figure.
6. Read the given statements and conclusions carefully. Assuming that the information given in the statements is true, even if it appears to be at variance with commonly known facts, decide which of the given conclusions logically follow(S) from the statements.
All mobiles are laptops.
All notes are mobile.
Some notes are tablets.
I. All tablets are mobile.
II. Some mobiles are tablets.
III. Some notes are not on the laptop.
- The only conclusion I.
- Only conclusion II.
- Neither conclusion I nor conclusion III.
- Both conclusion II and conclusion III.
7. Select the option that is related to the third term in the same way as the second term is related to the first term.
LTRM : MUTO :: JKRN : ?
8. Looking into a mirror, the clock shows 1:35 as the time, the actual time is.
10. Mohan said “the girl is the wife of the grandson of my mother. Who is Mohan to the girl?
|Answer Key On Reasoning|
|Question Number||Answer Key|
- Previous Year's Papers for CSIR-NET Exam: Attempt Here
- Study Notes for Part A: General Aptitude - Download PDF Here
- Study Notes for CSIR-NET Chemical Science - Download PDF Here
- Study Notes for CSIR-NET Life Science - Download PDF Here
More from us:
BYJU'S Exam Prep Team
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
App Link: https://bit.ly/3sxBCsm