GA Questions Asked in ECGC PO Exam 14th March 2021 (Shift 1)
1. What per cent of the 4G telecom spectrum auction was bagged by Reliance Jio?
Ans: More than 50%
2. Which bank was nationalised as State Bank of India (SBI) in 1955?
Ans: Imperial Bank of India
3. What was the theme of the National Youth Day 2021?
Ans: 'YUVAAH – Utsah Naye Bharat Ka'
4. Who is the present Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India?
Ans: Grish Chandra Murmu
5. Which country will host the climate and Development Summit to be held in March 2021?
Ans: United Kingdom
6. Who is the regulator of ECGC?
Ans: Ministry of Commerce and Industry
7. What is the authorised capital/paid-up Capital of ECGC?
Ans: Rs. 5000 crore/ Rs. 2500 crore
8. Who is the author of the Book "The Palace of Illusions"?
Ans: Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
9. Which movie has been adjudged as the best motion picture-Drama by Golden Globes in 2021?
10. World Olympic Day is celebrated every year on which date?
Ans: 23rd June
11. What is the maximum investment limit of gold by a trust in the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme?
12. India’s first mega leather park will be established in which state?
Ans: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
13. Sugamya app for handicapped is launched by which ministry?
Ans: Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
14. Who has been awarded the best allrounder in the ICC Test ranking 2021?
Ans: Jason Holder, West Indies
15. The CRPF is mulling induction of women personnel in its specialised jungle warfare commando force CoBRA. What does ‘R’ stand for in CoBRA?
Ans: Resolute (Commando Battalion for Resolute Action (CoBRA)
16. Under budget 2021-22, the union government has proposed to develop how many modern fishing harbours and fish landing centres?
Ans: 5 (– Kochi, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Paradip, and Petuaghat)
17. What is the minimum amount of gold and foreign exchange reserve that’s needed to be maintained by RBI?
Ans: Rs. 200 Cr of reserves of which Rs. 115 Cr has to be in the form of gold
18. The tableau of which state has won the first prize among all the tableau on the occasion of Republic Day?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
19. Under which Article of the Indian Constitution GST Council was constituted?
Ans: Article 279 A
20. Which of the following Indian beaches has become Asia’s first beach to get the Blue Flag certification?
Ans: Chandrabhaga beach, Odisha
21. Which company will invest the highest in bitcoin in 2021?
22. European aviation major Airbus has signed an initial pact with which company to help develop the on-demand helicopter services market in South Asia?
Ans: FlyBlade India (An US-based helicopter transport services provider)
23. Union government will infuse what amount in the Public sector General Insurance companies?
Ans: Rs. 3000 crore
24. One question related to GI Tag
25. One question related to PMJJY
26. One question related to Brahmos Missile
1. How many countries are members of the Arctic council?
2. The Central Bank of United Arab (UAE) Emirate has imposed a money sanction of over Rs 13 crore on which Indian Bank?
Ans: Bank of Baroda
3. India’s first LNG Terminal was established in which state?
4. Who is the chairman of the PMEAC?
Ans: Bibek Debroy
5. Colonel B Santosh Babu who martyred during a violent clash between Indian and Chinese troops belonged to which regiment of Indian Army?
Ans: Bihar Régiment
6. Adani Ports and Special Economic (APSE-2) Zone has drawn up plans to develop its Dighi Port in which state?
7. What is the amount of initial public offering (IPO) issued by the Utkarsh Small Finance Bank?
Ans: Rs. 750 crore
8. Name the Indian economist who has been inducted in the United Nations to a high-level advisory board that will provide recommendations for the U.N. Secretary-General to respond to the current and future socio-economic challenges in the post-COVID-19 world.
Ans: Jayati Ghosh
9. The WTO is the successor to the ________.
Ans: General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT)
10. Which ministry is responsible for GDP(Gross Domestic Product)?
Ans: Ministry of Statistics and Program
11. The world's first electronic stock market is __________.
12. Which of the following web portals has been launched by the Ministry for Women and Child Development for citizens to exchange information on missing and found children?
13. Who is the author of the book titled ‘Incredible India 2.0’?
Ans: Amitabh Kant
14. Who is the author of the book titled “New Wealth of Nations” ?
Ans: Surjit Bhalla
15. IRDAI was launched on the recommendation of which committee?
Ans: Malhotra Committee
16. Who is the brand ambassador for Arogya Setu app?
Ans: Ajay Devgn
17. International Volunteer Day is observed on ____.
Ans: 5th December
18. SpaceX broke a world space record by launching how many satellites?
19. The SEBI has changed the NAV calculation rule for uniformity in applicability of NAV Across various mutual fund schemes on realisation of funds was supposed to be implemented from _______.
Ans: January 1, 2021.
20. Which institution was proposed to be established in the Union Budget 2021-22?
Ans: Central University in Leh
21. A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between the Government of Odisha and ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel for setting up a 12 million tonne integrated steel plant in Kendrapara district of Odisha with an investment of ______.
Ans: ₹ 50,000 crores.
22. Sindhudurg Fort is located in which state?
23. PNB Housing Finance and which bank has entered into a strategic co-lending agreement to offer retail loans to homebuyers?
Ans: YES Bank
24. The Strengthening Teaching-Learning and Results for States (STARS) project covered 6 Indian states which is not among them?
Ans: Jharkhand (Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala and Odisha are covered)
25. The UN World Food Programme (WFP) conferred with the Nobel Peace Prize in which year?
26. What is the budgetary allocation to form and promote 10,000 new FPOs in the country?
Ans: Rs 6,865 crore
27. Nokia was the first to manufacture the 5G NR in India. What is the full form of NR?
Ans: New Radio
28. What is paid-up capital for small companies as per the changed definition of small companies in the Budget by the Finance Minister?
Ans: Rs 2 crore
Note: If you remember any question from the exam, feel free to share them in the comments section below!
BYJU'S Exam Prep Presents Test Series to your dream job. Get Unlimited Access to all Mock Tests on a single card. Hurry up!! Get your Test Series and avail an extended validity of 2 months on a yearly pass.
Prep Smart, Score Better, Go gradeup!