Two Numbers whose Sum is 27 and Product 182
13 and 14 are the two numbers whose product is 182 and sum is 27. The process of adding two or more numbers is called sum. To put it another way, adding two or more numbers together results in a new total. The sign of sum or addition is “+”.
Product in Mathematics is the multiplication of two or more numbers. Every element of the problem has a name when you multiply. The symbol of product or multiplication is “×”. The multiplicand, multiplier, and product all appear in a multiplication sentence.
Example - 22 x 2 = 44
Here, 22 is multiplicand, 2 is multiplier, and 44 is the product of multiplication.
Find two numbers whose sum is 27 and product is 182.
The two numbers whose sum is 27 and product 182 are 13 and 14. To find these numbers, it is important to form equations on the basis of the question statement. After forming the equations, solve them to obtain the required answer.
- Find the HCF of 360 and 18144 by Prime Factorization
- Find HCF and LCM of 404 and 96 and verify that HCF × LCM = Product of the two given numbers
- If HCF (336, 54) = 6, find LCM (336, 54)
- Find Two Consecutive Positive Integers, Sum of whose Squares is 365
- HCF of (23 × 32 × 5), (22 × 33 × 52 ) and (24×3×53×7)
- Find the HCF and LCM of 8/9, 10/27 and 16/81
- The Sum of Three Consecutive Multiples of 8 is 888. Find the Multiples.
Commentswrite a comment