Why Plastic Containers are favoured for Storing Food
Plastic is one of the widely used materials for storing food and other essential substances. Here are reasons for the query why plastic containers are favoured for storing food-
- Plastic is easily available.
- It is non-reactive. This property makes it suitable for storing food as it doesn't react with food items. Thus, increasing the shelf life of the food ingredients.
- Plastic is available at an economically friendly price.
- It is lightweight. So it can be transferred easily.
- Plastic has good durability.
- The quality of food is high.
- It also has high strength.