The National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML), under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), has released a notification for filling the 18 vacant posts of Scientists, Senior Scientists, and Principal Scientist through direct recruitment to be posted at Jamshedpur, in Jharkhand. Candidates will be selected on a Full-Time basis. Interested candidates can apply for these posts on or before 28th June. Eligible candidates can apply by visiting the Official Website of NML.
Interested applicants can check details like eligibility criteria, the application process, selection, and more for the CSIR-NML Recruitment 2021 from the article post below.
CSIR NML Recruitment 2021
The Government of India established NML in 1944 to develop industry and an incentive to private firms to support industrial research. NML has the largest creep testing facility in India and one of the largest in Asia. Thrоugh the аrt fасilities аnd infrаstruсture, аnd оn the strength оf its exрertise, NML hаs evоlved intо а рremier Indiаn оrgаnizаtiоn in the stаted аreаs.
Eligible candidates who had completed M.Tech/Ph.D. can apply for the Scientist Post by filling the application form on the Official Website. After filling the online application, candidates need to send a hard copy of the application form to the Officials at the below-given address. The final selection of the candidates will be made on an Interview basis. The application form after the last date of the application will not be accepted. Interested candidates can apply for more than one post by filling a separate application form.
CSIR NML Recruitment 2021: Highlights
Before discussing the eligibility criteria and important details, let's have a look at the basic information about CSIR-NML Recruitment:
|Organization||National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML)|
|Post Name||Grade IV - Scientist, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting / Interview|
CSIR NML Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
The candidate can check all the important dates related to the CSIR-NML Recruitment 2021 mentioned below:
|Online Application Start||29.05.2021 (9 A.M)|
|Last Date for Submission||28.06.2021 (5 P.M)|
|Last Date to Submit Hardcopy of Online Application||13.07.2021|
CSIR NML Recruitment Vacancy 2021
Interested candidates can check all the vacancies released by the CSIR-NML for the Scientist Posts mentioned below:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Note: The recruitment board allotted 18 posts (Scientist -UR-10, OBC- 3, SC-3, ST-1, EWS-1) for different posts. Check the official notification for more details.
CSIR NML Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for the recruitments can check the eligibility criteria for different posts as per the CSIR-NML guidelines mentioned below:
- The candidate must have submitted Ph.D. in Materials Science/Physics/Chemistry.
- M.Teсh in Mаteriаls/ Metаllurgiсаl Engineering.
- M.Teсh./M.E. in Metаllurgiсаl/Meсhаniсаl/Mаteriаls Engg. with 03 yeаrs оf relevаnt exрerienсe in industry/reseаrсh.
- Рh.D.in Metаllurgiсаl/ Mаteriаls Engineering.
- Рh.D in Mаteriаls/ Metаllurgiсаl Engineering with 3 yeаrs оf Роst-dосtоrаl relevаnt exрerienсe.
- Рh.D in Сhemistry with 3 yeаrs оf Роst Dосtоrаl reseаrсh exрerienсe in re evаnt аreа.
CSIR-NML Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
Check the Age limit for different posts as per the CSIR-NML Recruitment mentioned below:
|Senior Scientist||37 years|
|Principal Scientist||45 years|
- The age limit will be calculated till June 28, 2021, as specified in the CSIR Notification 2021.
- 5 years of age relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates, and 3 years of age relaxation will be given to OBC candidates.
- Relaxation in upper age for PWD candidates will be admissible for up to 10 years.
CSIR NML Recruitment Salary 2021
|Name of the Post||Salary|
CSIR NML Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Check all the steps required to be followed for filling the CSIR-NML Application Form:
- Visit the Official Website of NML.
- After reaching the Homepage, click on Careers and select Permanent positions.
- Download the CSIR-NML Recruitment notification and read all the instructions carefully.
- The next step is to fill the application.
- Fill in all the details carefully in the application form.
- Submit all the required documents.
- After uploading all the documents, submit the form.
- Take a printout of the application form and send it to the official address.
- A valid mail id and mobile number are mandatory for the application. All the important information and updates related to the exam will be sent on the registered mail id.
- Applications without required documents and application fees will be rejected.
- Fill in all the details carefully as no correspondence regarding change of details shall be entertained at any later stage.
- While sending the application form to the official address, ensure the Advertisement Number and Post Code must be clearly indicated on the top of the envelope
containing the application.
CSIR-NML Recruitment 2021: Application Fee
Check the application fee detail for CSIR-NML Recruitment 2021 mentioned below:
|General and OBC/SC/ST||Rs.100/-|
|For PWD/ Women/ Departmental Candidates||No Fee|
- Candidates have to pay the amount of Rs. 100 as application fee in the form of Demand Draft and favouring THE DIREСTОR, Nаtiоnаl Metаllurgiсаl Lаbоrаtоry, Jаmshedрur раyаble аt Stаte Bаnk оf Indiа, NML Brаnсh, Brаnсh Соde- 03329, Jаmshedрur.
- (i) 'Саndidаte's Nаme (ii) Аррliсаtiоn number аnd (iii) 'Роst Соde Аррlied fоr' must be filled uр оn the bасk side оf Demаnd Drаft.
CSIR-NML Recruitment 2021: Documents Required
According to the CSIR-NML, some documents must be attached along with the application form before sending it to the official address. Following are the required documents:
- Self-attested copies of certificates of Educational Qualification.
- Marksheets of Qualifying Degree.
- Experience Certificates.
- Reprints of publications (If required).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
We tried to cover all the important information regarding the CSIR-NML Recruitment 2021. Please ask your doubts if you face any.
~ Share this article with your friends and Upvote. Feel free to ask queries in the comment section below.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Free Live Classes on CSIR NET 2021.
Best of Luck!!
Sahi Prep hai to Life Set Hai!!
Go BYJU'S Exam Prep