It will not be a new thing for you if we say that Gradeup is considered the synonym for success. For the past 5 years, At BYJU'S Exam Prep, we have been promoting talented candidates of the CSIR-NET category to the path of success. As a result, BYJU'S Exam Prep has been an integral part of the preparation journey of many Aspirants.
As we all know, the CSIR-NET exam is very near, and there is no time left for revision. At this point, you must be seeking some ready-made authentic short revision notes or some important questions to practice just before the exam. How will you react if you get all these study materials in one place? It will be beneficial for you at this time, right! We at BYJU'S Exam Prep comes up with Important Questions on Organic Chemistry for Chemical Sciences to help you score good marks, which our experienced subject-matter experts have meticulously designed. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down the article below and start study for the CSIR NET Exam; these questions will be fruitful during last-minute revision to fetch more marks in the exams. Students can also download it as a PDF file and save it for future purposes.
We have been providing short study notes for the Chemical Science subject, which can be checked here. We have experienced immense love and support from all of you through these short notes in the CSIR-NET category, and we hope you all continue to support us in the same way!
Important Questions on Organic Chemistry
1. The major product in the following reaction
2. Which among the following exhibits a carbonyl adsorption bond at 1770 cm–1
3. In the following reaction:
The major product (A) is:
4. The correct order of acidity of the compounds:
- d > a > c> b
- a > d > c > b
- c > a > d > b
- a > b > c > d
5. The orbital's which have the highest energy in a square pyramidal complex of the 5-coordinated system:
6. The total number of ESR peaks in the following radicals, respectively:
- 4 and 10
- 25 and 10
- 5 and 4
- 100 and 10
7. If 19F-NMR of BrF5 gives a quintet and a doublet then suggest the correct structure:
8. Give the major product (A)
9. The major product (A) is
10. The major product (A) is
Attempt BYJU'S Exam Prep Talent Search Exam (GTSE) on 31st July and Win Scholarships worth 25 Lakhs- Register Here for Free
To boost the preparation of all our users, we have come up with some free video (Live Class) series, free quizzes, previous papers.
Here are the links:
- Daily Free Video Series - Click Here
- Daily Free Quizzes - Click Here
- Attempt CSIR-NET Previous Papers - Click Here
More from us:
- Get Unlimited access to Structured Live Courses and Mock Tests- Online Classroom Program.
- Get Unlimited access to 20+ Mock Tests-BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series.
~ Keep Upvote this article and share it among your friends.
→ If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments section below.
Join our Telegram Channel for more updates!
Best of Luck!!
Sahi Prep hai to Life Set Hai!!
Go BYJU'S Exam Prep