Highlights For The CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022
|Name Of the Recruitment Body||Indian Institute Of Chemical Biology|
|Number Of Vacancies||01|
Upto 31st March 2023
Rs. 28,000/- plus HRA Per month.
|Maximum Age Limit||35 Years|
CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
The table given below contains all the important dates related to the CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022 along with the name of events in detail.
|25th April 2022|
|9.30 AM – 10.00 AM|
Eligibility Criteria For The CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria for the interested candidates based on their category and the desired qualification.
Qualification Required – M.Sc in Microbiology / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with at least 2 Years of working experience.
Desirable Qualification – Extensive Experience in characterization, gene cloning and testing enzymatic activities.
Age Limit - The candidate must not be more than 35 years of age.
Important Details For The CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022
The candidates looking forward to applying for the CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022 can check the details given below to avoid any kind of Confusion based on the job recruitment.
- The engagement in this project is purely contract-based. Hence, The candidates can not claim any right implicit or explicit for the absorption or regularisation against any CSIR/ IICB post.
- The eligibililty for the age and qualifications will be should be considered on the day of the interview.
- The Institute can select or reject the candidates along with the cancellation of the advertisement, without providing any detail on its reason whatsoever.
- All the applicants are expected to follow the Covid-19 appropriate behaviour and general guidelines while attending the interview.
- The interested candidates may appear for the interview in the CSIR-IICB Jadavpur Campus along with the duly filled up Application Form in the prescribed format given below.
CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022: Documents To Carry On The Day Of Interview
Here is the list of documents (original and self-attested copy) that the candidates need to carry on the day of the interview for the CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022.
- Birth Certificate in support of your date of birth
- Every mark-sheet and certificates related to the educational qualification (since Matriculation)
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer (if employed)
- Final Mark Sheet of B.Sc/M.Sc/M.Pharm/M.Tech Examination or PhD Certificate
- Documentary proof of NET/GATE/NET(LS)/Equivalent degree
- Caste certificate (if need to apply)
- One Passport size photograph
- IGSTC Industrial Fellowships 2022- How to Apply, Check Here!
- Junior Research Fellow & Lecturer Recruitment 2022: Check Here for All Vacancy Details in India
- Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 251 Posts, Eligibility, Date
~ We hope you understood the above article. Kindly UPVOTE this article and Share this article with your friends.
To boost the preparation of all our users, we have come up with some free video (Live Class) series, free quizzes, and previous papers.
Here are the links:
- Daily Free Video Series - Click Here
- Daily Free Quizzes - Click Here
- Attempt CSIR-NET Previous Papers - Click Here
More from us:
BYJU'S Exam Prep Team
Download the BYJU'S Exam Prep App Now.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
App Link: https://bit.ly/3sxBCsm