What is Data Communication and its Types?
The communication that takes place in the form of signals between two or more computing devices or nodes is called Data Communication. The types of Data Communication are Simplex communication, Half-duplex communication, and Full-duplex communication.
- Half-duplex communication: It is the communication between two devices is two-way or bidirectional in which both the devices can send and receive data or control signals in both directions
- Full-duplex communication: The communication which is bidirectional and in which both devices can send and receive data simultaneously is known as Full-duplex communication.
- How Did the Assumption of Diwani Benefit the East India Company?
- Who was the Mughal Emperor who Granted Diwani of Bengal, Bihar, and Orissa to the East India Company in 1765?
- What is the Difference between the Negative and Positive Conception of Liberty?
- What was the Two-Fold Motive Behind the Systematic De-Industrialisation Affected by the British in Pre-Independent India?