Transmission involved in Computer and Keyboard Communication
The transmission involved is called Simplex communication. It is a type of Data Communication. The communication that takes place in the form of signals between two or more computing devices or nodes is called Data Communication.
The other types of Data Communication are Half-duplex communication and Full-duplex communication.
- Half-duplex communication: It is the communication between two devices is two-way or bidirectional in which both the devices can send and receive data or control signals in both directions. Example - Walkie-talkies.
- Full-duplex communication: The communication which is bidirectional and in which both devices can send and receive data simultaneously is known as Full-duplex communication. Example - Mobile Communication.
Hence, simplex communication is a channel or medium of communication that sends information only in one direction. The best example of this phenomenon is the communication between computer and keyboard.
- How Did the Assumption of Diwani Benefit the East India Company?
- Who was the Mughal Emperor who Granted Diwani of Bengal, Bihar, and Orissa to the East India Company in 1765?
- What is the Difference between the Negative and Positive Conception of Liberty?
- What was the Two-Fold Motive Behind the Systematic De-Industrialisation Affected by the British in Pre-Independent India?