Bihar B.Ed CET 2021: Important Dates
|S.No.||Exam Details||Exam Dates|
|1.||Notification Release Date||10th April 2021|
|2.||Starting Date of Online Application||11th April 2021|
|3.||Last Date for Submission of Filled Online Application Form Without Fine||07th May 2021 (Extended Till 5th June 2021)|
|4.||Submission of Online Application Form With Fine||08th May 2021 to 10th May 2021 (Extended dates 6th to 8th June 2021)|
|5.||Editing in the Online Application Form and Last date to Pay the Fee||11th & 12th May 2021 (Extended dates – 9th to 10th June 2021)|
|6.||Issuance of Admit Card||25th May 2021 (1st July 2021)|
|7.||Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2021 Exam Date||30th May 2021 11th July 2021|
|8.||Releasing of Answer key||Will be Updated Soon|
|9.||Declaration of the Bihar B.Ed. CET 2021 Result||Will be Updated Soon|
|10.||Counselling Registration||To be Notified Soon|
|11.||Display of Allotted College||To be Notified Soon|
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Regular Education Mode:
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/ or Master’s Degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity/ Commerce or Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology with specialisation in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible to appear in the admission test for B.Ed programme.
Shiksha Shastri (शिक्षा शास्त्री)
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with Sanskrit (as the main subject) and Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ Archarya in traditional Sanskrit Shastra with 50% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) programme.
- Shastri B.Ed (Including Sanskrit) with minimum 50% marks by recognized University or Examination Department with the two-year course, Acharya (First Year) MA (Sanskrit) must pass the examination (bridge course) for the first year.
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/or Master’s Degree in Science/SocialScience/Humanity/Commerce or Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology with specialisation in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent.
- Working Teacher in Primary Education
- Untrained Working Teacher
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021:Application Fees
The candidates have to pay the application fee online through the prescribed link at the online application portal. The fee can be submitted only online through Payment Wallet/Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
|S. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1.||General Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|2.||Differently Abled/EBC/BC/Women/EWS||Rs 750/-|
|3.||SC/ST Candidates||Rs 500/-|
How to Apply Bihar B.Ed CET 2021?
- You can apply Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 application form through the direct link provided in the article alternatively, visit the official website of Bihar B.Ed. CET 2021 i.e., https://bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in/.
- Click on the “Register for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021” link available.
- Click on the "Create User" to register yourself.
- After registration, a login credential has been sent to your registered active mail account which confirms the entry of the candidate.
- Enter your candidate credentials and click on the “Login” tab. Login with the given credentials and change the password for future usage
- Candidates need to fill the Bihar B.ED CET 2021 application form with all the necessary details including date of birth, father’s name, nationality, and address.
- After entering all the details, candidates will have to upload the required documents including scanned photograph & signature should be between 20 to 50 kb and format should be JPG. The signature should be made only with a black ink ball pen.
- After registration candidate has to complete the application fee and make payment of the required fee without payment of the required fee your application will be considered incomplete and it will be rejected.
- Make a payment of the prescribed fee through Payment Wallet/Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- After making the payment your full Application Form will be displayed on the screen. Print a copy of it and keep it safe with yourself.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021: Exam Pattern
CET-B.Ed.-2021 shall be of two hours duration. Candidates have to answer 120 multiple-choice questions. Each question shall have four expected answers of which they have to select the most appropriate answer and mark them on the OMR sheet provided along with the Question Booklet. The candidate must use blue/black ball pen only to mark the answer on the OMR sheet.
- Total Marks: 120
- Each carrying one mark.
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
|S. No.||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|1.||General English Comprehension (B.Ed. Programme||15||15|
|General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri Programme)||15||15|
|3.||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|5.||Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Bihar B.Ed. CET 2021 Qualifying Marks
Minimum Qualifying Marks for Bihar B.Ed. CET 2021:
|For General Candidates||35%|
|For SC, ST, BC, EBC, WBC and Divyaang Category Candidates||30%|
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set hai!