Teach For BHU Fellowship 2022: Important Highlights
The interested candidates can check the table given below to acknowledge all the important details on the Teach For BHU Fellowship 2022.
|Name of the scheme||Teach For BHU Fellowship 2022|
|Released On||29th March 2022|
|Released By||The Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Released For||PhD Degree Holders|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria Of Teach For BHU Fellowship 2022
The candidates will fulfil the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the Teach For BHU Fellowship 2022-
- The candidate must have a PhD Degree in their respective discipline.
- The candidate must have submitted their thesis already or must be expecting to submit it in the next 6 months.
- The candidate must be a student of Banaras Hindu University.
Teach For BHU Fellowship 2022: Documents Required For Application
The students looking forward to applying for the 'Teach For BHU Fellowship 2022' should make sure to have these documents at the time of application.
- All Qualification Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Scan Signature
- A passport-sized photograph
- Other Related Documents
Teach For BHU Fellowship 2022: Features
The 'Teach For BHU Fellowship 2022' contains several features that are really efficient for a better understanding of this scheme to the students. Here are some of its features as mentioned-
- This scheme was initiated by The Banaras Hindu University on 29th March 2022.
- This scheme is for all the PhD Degree Holders
- This scheme applies only to the students from Banaras Hindu University
- This scheme is launched to provide 12 months of teaching experience to the PhD Degree Holders in the university or the associated colleges.
- This scheme is launched to prepare the students according to the best teaching practices and for a better academic career in the future.
- The selected candidates in the fellowship program will be provided with a stipend of Rupees 40000/- per month.
- The selected candidates will also be provided Rupees 6000/- of house rent allowance.
Application Process Of The Teach For BHU Fellowship 2022
The interested candidates can apply for the 'Teach For BHU Fellowship 2022' Scheme online mode, there is no further update made by the university in the application process. Here are the steps that need to be followed to apply for this scheme online.
- Visit the official website of BHU at https://www.bhu.ac.in/
- Search for the 'Teach For BHU Fellowship 2022' Link on the homepage.
- Click on the 'Apply Online' link given
- The online application form will get displayed on the screen.
- Fill out all the required details in the online application.
- Use the prescribed format to upload the documents
- Proofread all the provided information carefully and click on the 'Submit' Button.
- Download and print out the copy of the application form for future reference.
~ Kindly UPVOTE this article Share this article with your friends and Upvote.
To boost the preparation of all our users, we have come up with some free video (Live Class) series, free quizzes, and previous papers.
Here are the links:
- Daily Free Video Series - Click Here
- Daily Free Quizzes - Click Here
- Attempt CSIR-NET Previous Papers - Click Here
More from us:
BYJU'S Exam Prep Team
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
App Link: https://bit.ly/3sxBCsm