For candidates who are recently selected in the written test should read all the details of this notification to know about ther interview status. UPSC has released a Detailed Application Form (DAF) for selected candidates to fill and submit it by 3rd May. No mail shall be accepted after this date and will be treated as null and void by UPSC EPFO. Also, the commission has mentioned the modalities for shortlisting candidates for the interview phase. It is suggested to go through the conditions and modalities adopted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).
In the recently published notification PDF, the commission has included the roll numbers of candidates shortlisted for interviews, as well as the roll numbers of candidates who were not shortlisted for interviews. Candidates are advised to download the notice by clicking the link provided here.
Click to Download the UPSC EPFO Important Notification PDF
Criteria Adopted by UPSC for Shortlisting Candidates
- OBC Candidates having Community Certificate of Backward Classes have been considered Eligible irrespective of the date of issuance of such certificate provided the same has not been issued after the closing date of the application for the extant post. The undertaking for persons belonging to the non-creamy layer will be collected at the time of the Interview.
- Caste certificates issued after the closed date of application are rejected.
- In the case of EWS candidates, an EWS certificate issued for 2019-2020 or issued between Financial Year 2019-20 has been considered.
- The commission has not considered the Birth certificate as valid proof of Date of Birth.
- Candidates having ST Community “मीणा” have been considered Not Eligible.
- A certificate submitted in regional languages/script without its official transcript /translation has not been considered.
- Self-certification and requests for name corrections in the Application Record without an affidavit/s were not taken into account.
Many candidates have been rejected based on various reasons which are given below:
- Detailed Application Form not submitted
- Lacking essential educational qualification
- Graduation certificate issued after the closing date of application
- The discrepancy in date of Birth
- Non-submission of the affidavit
NOTE- Candidates should go through the notification carefully and if they feel their application rejection was invalid they can mail it to SOSPC2.UPSC@NIC.IN by 3rd May 2022 by stating substantial proof to validate their claim. Any request submitted after the deadline will not be entertained by the commission.
After this entire process, UPSC will release the fresh interview dates for the UPSC EPFO AO/EO exam. Selected candidates will be required to download the interview call letter. Candidates are requested to stay in touch with the official website for further updates.
For more details you can checkout this link We wish you all the best for your UPSC EPFO results and for rejected candidates don't be disheartened as it is not the only chance. Try harder and ace the exams next time with flying colors.