Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability
- Reasoning- Syllogisms, Circular Seating Arrangements, Linear Seating Arrangements, Caselet Double Lineup, DI Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Coding and Decoding, Code Inequalities, Course of Action, Critical Reasoning, Analytical, and Decision Making.
- Data Analysis- Tabular Graph, Line Graph, Pie Chart, Bar Graph, Radar Graph, Missing Case, Data Sufficiency, Probability, Permutation, and Combination, Missing Case, Data Sufficiency, Probability, Permutation, and Combination.
- Numerical Ability- Data Interpretation, Inequalities (Quadratic Equations), Number Series, Approximation and Simplification, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems, HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problems on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation, and Combination, Average, Ratio, and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Streams, Pipes.
General Awareness, Current Affairs
Current events, banking terms, geography, economy, current national and international events, banking, sports, culture, and religion, discoveries, diseases, and nutrition, award, and authors
Study of the concept of management as a science and an art, drawing on the contributions of major management theorists, and applying the concepts to real-world government and commercial decision-making while bearing in mind changes in the strategic and operational environment. Managerial Functions- Planning, Organizing, Controlling, Decision Making, Managerial Role, Social Responsibility, and Managerial Ethics, Types of Business Organizations, Organization Culture, and Environment – Current Trends and Issues in Management Leadership, motivation, motivation theories, and motivational approaches.
- Ethics in human actions: essence, causes, and consequences, elements of ethics, ethics in private and public relationships. Lessons on human values from the lives and teachings of great leaders, reformers, and administrators; the role of family community and educational institutions in instilling values
- Moral scholars and philosophers from India and around the world have contributed.
- Public service values and ethics in government and private institutions: status and problems; ethical concerns and dilemmas in government and private institutions, laws, rules, regulations, and conscience as sources of ethical guidance, accountability, and ethical governance, strengthening of ethical and moral values in governance, corporate governance
- Probity in Governance- The Public Service Concept Philosophical foundations of governance and probity, government information sharing and transparency, Right to Information, Codes of Ethics, Codes of Conduct, Citizen's Charters, Work Culture, Quality of Service Delivery, Use of Public Funds, Corruption Challenges
Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and Computer Awareness
- Agriculture- Factors affecting crop distribution and productivity include the physical and social environment. Cropping patterns, environmental contamination, and associated hazards to crops, animals, and humans are all topics in agroecology. Global warming and the Green House Effect Physical, chemical, and biological characteristics of soil India's soils, soil conservation, integrated watershed management, soil erosion and management, and water usage efficiency in connection to agricultural production are all topics covered. Cropping patterns in various sections of the country, various types of irrigation and irrigation systems, storage, transportation, and marketing of agricultural produce, as well as challenges and constraints; e-technology to assist farmers.
- Agriculture Economy- Subsidies to farms, both direct and indirect, as well as minimum support prices, Objectives, functioning, limitations, and upgrading of the Public Distribution System, issues of buffer stocks and food security, Technology missions; animal-rearing economics. India's food processing and related sectors supply chain management, scope, and importance India's land reforms.
- Computer Awareness- Computer History, Hardware, and Software Fundamentals, Windows Operating System Fundamentals, Internet Terms, and Services MS-fundamental Office's features (MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint), Communication and networking Database Hacking fundamentals, Viruses and security software Abbreviations for Memory, Keyboard Shortcuts, and Computer-Related Terms.