State Bank of India will shortlist the candidates based on the application forms and will conduct an interview to make a final merit list of specialist officers. Thus, the SBI SO selection process for the above-mentioned posts will be based on the interview of 100 marks, where qualifying marks will be decided by the bank. To know more in detail, we have updated the details of each phase of SBI SO Selection process here.
The selection process of the SBI SO exam for regular posts varies from the contractual posts. Aspirants have to qualify all the stages that are incorporated in the selection process to become eligible for recruitment. SBI SO selection process for the regular posts and contractual posts are given below.
- For regular posts: An online written test will be conducted followed by an interview. Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview. The exam will be held at different centres across the country. However, there are some posts for which only an interview is conducted to select the aspirants.
- For contractual posts: An interview will be organized to fill the posts that are contractual. The Bank will constitute a committee for deciding the shortlisting parameters. Aspirants will be called for the interview on the basis of the factors decided by the committee.
SBI SO Preparation Tips
It is of prime essentiality for the candidates to prepare efficiently for the exam to be able to frame a methodical strategy. You must bring forth an impeccable startegy to beat the immense competition. Some points have been mentioned by the experts to assist the candidates in leading to the path of brilliance.
The tips to prepare for SBI SO exam can help the aspirants in getting the desired result. Aspirants need to prepare for the exam in a non-sporadic manner. Following are some tips to get through this exam easily:
- First, refer to the syllabus and exam pattern in detail to get an understanding of the subject matter and nature of the examination. A good understanding of these will help in creating a nice study plan by prioritizing the subjects.
- Practice more and more questions as repetition is the mother of skills. The more you practice questions, the more you will be confident and skilled to deal with the complex questions in the exam.
- Go through the previous years' question papers to understand the difficulty level of the exam, important topics, etc. The previous years’ question papers can be downloaded online from different websites.
- Appear in the mock tests to check your preparation level. It will help in determining the weak areas and then plan your strategy accordingly. Working on the weak points will increase your chances of securing better marks.
- Take good care of your health as a healthy mind lives in a healthy body. Take proper diet, do some physical activity like cycling, running, etc. on daily basis.
- Following a good strategy and preparation tips is very important to ace the exam.
- If you want to confirm your seat for the final selection in the exam, you must have a smart strategy.
- To help you in your preparation, we have shared How to approach SBI SO exam and some other tips.
- Go through them to prepare for the SBI SO in a well-planned manner.
SBI SO Mock Test Series
The SBI SO mock test series will give you a chance to enhance your performance. You must attempt numerous questions of the mock test to analyze the level of difficulty level and get an idea of the exam pattern.
- Mock tests are key to success in the examination.
- You must give mock tests if you are preparing for the exam seriously.
- Mock tests will help you with the exam pattern, level of questions and also it will help you in handling exam pressure, especially in a simulated environment as that of actual.
- To help you all, we will soon release the test series for SBI SO 2022 Exam.
SBI SO Exam Analysis
You can jot down the pivotal segments of the syllabus according to the previous year exam analysis. Get in touch with numerous parameters of the exam. You will be able to excel the exam by enhancing the preparatory module by analyzing the previous year papers aptly.
- We share the analysis of exams after it ends, in order to make you aware of the overall pattern and level of questions asked in the exam.
- To prepare yourself for the upcoming SBI SO 2022 exam, it is important to be well aware of the types of questions asked previously in the exam.
- To help you with this situation, you can go through the exam analysis of SBI SO, to know more about the exam.
SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Result
The SBI SO 2022 result will be released on the official site after the successful completion of the exam and recruitment process. The result of SBI SO is declared after 20-30 days of the conduction of the exam. After the result of the online exam, the dates of the Interview round are announced. You will be able to download the result to analyze your performance in the exam by moving to the official site or by clicking on the direct link that will be facilitated here after it is made available officially.
The result will be released soon after the conclusion of the SBI SO exam. Aspirants will be able to check their result on the official portal. They will require their application or registration number and password to access the SBI SO result. The result shall encompass information like the aspirant’s name, roll number, marks obtained, etc. The process involved in downloading the result is:
- Visit the official website of SBI.
- Navigate to the result link.
- Fill in the login credentials.
- The result of SBI SO will appear on the screen
- Download it and take the printout of it for further use.
Interview & Provisional Allotment
- Candidates not only have to crack the test but also have to score good marks to make it to the merit list.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on the parameters decided by the bank and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- The merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at the cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
SBI SO Recruitment Overview
State Bank of India conducts the exam of the SBI SO (Specialist Officer) to fill up the technical posts in SBI. It is one of the most awaited exam for candidates of a technical background who want to make a career in the government sector.
SBI conducts the exam of SBI SO for the following posts in this recruitment:
- Analytics Translators
- Sector Credit Specialists
- Portfolio Management Specialists
- Sector Risk Specialists
SBI SO 2022 exam dates, apply online dates, as well as vacancies for the Specialist Cadre Officer post, have been disclosed along with the SBI SO 2022 official notification PDF on the official site of SBI.
Candidates need to crack the written exam as well as the interview session to get their names shortlisted for the posts of Developer (JMGS-I) and Developer (MMGS-II).
However, for the MMGS-III posts, candidates will be shortlisted based on the application forms and will then be called for an interview session costing 100 marks.