After considering the written test and interview process of the LIC HFL, you will be selected and posted as a LIC HFL Assistant, LIC HFL Associate, and LIC HFL Assistant Manager.
The LIC HFL salary for each post is different from each other. Now, let’s take a look at the different aspects of each post of LIC HFL 2019 in detail.
LIC HFL Salary for Assistant
- The starting basic pay of LIC HFL Assistant is Rs. 13,980/- per month
- The pay scale is as follows:13980 - 860(1) -14840 - 940(2) – 16720 - 1060(5) – 22020 - 1230(2) – 24480 - 1500(3) – 28980 -1565(2) - 32110.
Other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable to the employee. Apart from this, you will also get a total emolument, which is approximately Rs. 23,870/- (depends upon the place of posting) per month. Other benefits like Lunch Allowance, Mediclaim, LTC, Group, Insurance Scheme, Provident Fund, Housing Loan, Gratuity, Performance Linked Incentive and other allowances as per rules and regulations.
LIC HFL Salary for Associate
- The basic pay for LIC HFL Associate is Rs. 21,270/- per month.
- The pay scale for the same is as follows: 21270 - 1485(3)–25725 - 1665(15) - 50700 along with admissible allowances which are provided as per the LIC HFL rules.
- Further, you will also be entitled to get total emoluments per month, the approximate value for that is Rs. 35,960/- (depends upon the place of posting).
Also, get Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Group Insurance Scheme, Mediclaim, Housing Loan, LTC, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per the structure of LIC HFL.
LIC HFL Salary for Assistant Manager
- The starting basic pay is Rs. 32,815/- per month.
- Payscale of LIC HFL Assistant Manager is 32815 - 1685(14) –56405 - 1755(3) - 61670 with all other admissible allowances as per rules.
- Total emoluments per month will be Rs. 56,000/ approx (depends upon the place of posting). Along with this, you will be entitled to get Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked, Incentive, and other benefits.
Probation Period for LIC HFL
- Assistant & Associate: For the LIC HFL Assistant and LIC HFL Associate post, you will have to serve 6 months probation period from the date of joining.
- Assistant Manager: Before appointed as a LIC HFL Assistant Manager, you will be required to undergo a training period of 1 year as Management Trainee from the date of joining. A consolidated salary of Rs.25,000/- per month will be paid to you during this training period.
Then, the appointment to the post of Assistant Manager will be provided to you on the successful and satisfactory completion of this training. Apart from the training, you will also need to serve a probation period of 1 year from the date of joining as an Assistant Manager.
LIC HFL is one of the best organizations to work for because of the great career opportunities and allowances. So, if you are applying for the same, you must start your LIC HFL preparation by knowing the complete LIC HFL syllabus and exam pattern.
Are you preparing for the upcoming Bank exams? Click here to attempt free mock tests of all the IBPS & other banking exams here!