1. Best Strategy to Prepare Reasoning for IDBI Assistant Manager Exam
Practice is crucial in this section. There are no formulas to remember in this section. Remember, you shouldn't start with puzzles unless you've done a lot of practice. Don't squander valuable time on a single problem. If you're spending too much time on one question, move on to the next. Always start with simple and high-scoring topics. Leave the time-consuming things for the end. The reasoning segment is easier than the other subjects if you have adequately practiced all of the key topics. Strong analytical skills are required to answer questions in this area, and "practice" is the key to enhancing your preparation.
The reasoning questions will be strictly logical. Try as many online mock tests as possible; regular practice will help you become an expert in this subject. Your ability to recognize the pattern of questions can only improve with practice.
2. Best Strategy to Prepare Quantitative Aptitude for IDBI Assistant Manager Exam
Many students believe quantitative ability to be the most challenging subject. However, with a thorough understanding of the concepts and enough study materials, this portion can be easily passed with flying colors.
For some questions, precise calculations aren't required. As a result, thinking about the options before answering the questions will save you time. Learn to use the table, squares, cubes, square roots, and percentage to fraction conversions (at least up to 50). Not only will this enhance your overall efficiency, but it will also help your approach to address Simplification/Approximation challenges.
3. Best Strategy to Prepare English for IDBI Assistant Manager Exam
In the banking examinations, the English section is broadly divided into 3 sections:
- Reading Comprehension.
In this section, the candidates are judged based on their reading, writing, and comprehension ability. The aspirants can follow some effective tips and tricks to improve the 3 aspects of the English language to score well in IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 exam.
Review the grammar rules first. Remember that you will not be able to recall all of the regulations. Now all you have to do is go over each rule with an example. Your memory will gradually memorize all of the regulations.
To improve your vocabulary or word power, read an English article and make a list of the new words you learned. Keep in mind that you should do this on your own for at least 6 months.
4. Best Strategy to Prepare GA for IDBI Assistant Manager Exam
It is critical for a student to categorize the sub-topics of this subject in order to properly prepare it. Divide the topics to be studied in GA into sub topics and prepare them one by one in the same way. This topic can be broken down into the following sections:
- Static GK-This section covers themes such as Indian states and cultures, countries and their capitals and currencies, national parks and wildlife preserves, politicians and their constituencies, and so on.
- Banking & Economy: Roles & Functions of RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, EXIM, NHB, Banking Exchange Rates, and other issues are covered in this topic.
- Current Affairs: Includes all current events in India as well as the rest of the world. Politically or socially significant events become more noteworthy and are more likely to be asked about in the exam.
Here are some important links for preparation: