- ARIIA is an initiative of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (Now, Ministry Of Education).
- It systematically ranks all major higher educational institutions and Universities in India.
- NBA (National Board of Accreditation)
I&E Awareness among students and faculties
I&E Infrastructure facilities
Innovations supported by HEI
Start-ups supported by HEI
Co-Incubation and Partnership
Angel and Venture Capital Funding
Teaching and Learning on Innovation/IPR/Entrepreneurship
IP & Commercialization
Budget on Innovation/IPR/Entrepreneurship
1. Public Funded Institutions
- Institute of National Importance, Central Universities and Centrally Funded Technical Institutes.
- Government and Government aided universities
- Government and Government/Aided College/Institutes.
2. Private or Self- Financed Institutions
- Private or Self- Financed Universities.
- Private or Self- Financed College/Institutes.
3. Women only Higher Educational Institutions (New Category)
- Institute of National Importance, Central Universities
- IIT Madras
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Delhi
- Indian Institute of Science
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Mandi
- IIT Calicut
- IIT Roorkee
- University of Hyderabad.
- Government and Government Aided universities
- Institute of Chemical Technology (Maharashtra).
- Panjab University (Chandigarh).
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (Haryana).
- Anand Agricultural University (Gujarat).
- Periyar University( Tamil Nadu).
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (Delhi).
- Graduate School of Engineering and Technology, Gujarat Technological Univerisity (Gujarat).
- Government and Government Aided College/institutes
- College of Engineering Pune (Maharashtra)
- PES College of Engineering( Karnataka)
- Coimbatore Institute of Technology (Tamil Nadu).
- Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology (Maharashtra).
- PSGR Krishnammal College for Women (Tamil Nadu).
- Veermata Jijabai technological institute (Maharashtra).
- Private or Self-Financed College/Institutes
- SR Engineering College (Telangana)
- H Raisoni College of Engineering and Technology (Maharashtra)
- Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology (Tamil Nadu)
- NITTE Meenakshi Institute of Technology (Karnataka)
- Sri Krishna College of Technology (Tamil Nadu)
- CMR College of Engineering & Technology (Telangana)
- Private or Self-Financed Universities
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial technology Khordha (Odisha)
- R.M Institute of Science and Technology. (Tamil Nadu)
- Vellore Institute of technology. (Tamil Nadu)
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Tamil Nadu).
- Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technolgy (Tamil Nadu).
- Higher Educational Institutions Exclusively for Women (Only from Govt. and Govt. aided category)
- Avinashilingam Institute for home science and higher education for women (Tamil Nadu)
- Indira Gandhi Delhi technical university for women (Delhi).
We hope you all understood about Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements for UGC NET Exam 2021.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.